Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#419113 by FishyMails Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:33 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +13018590094
Date: 2020-10-25 10:10:01 AM +01:00
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

FROM INTERNATIONAL INTERPOL POLICE FORCE UNIT.

You are welcome to desk of Chief Mr. Kim Jong Yang President of International Interpol Police Force. We are Working towards a corruption-free world by promoting and

defending integrity, justice and the rule of law' Mission statement of the International Anti-Corruption Academy,We cover West African Countries.

Well, the reason why I am contacting you now is just to let you know that we have retrieve the $2.5million from the Western Union Office bank + $1.2Million from Money

Gram (Total: US$3.7Million) because we find out that they are delaying to transfer the fund to you and using that medium to extort money out from you which is not

normal. So when I find out this delay I quickly inform the Chambers of Justice High Court the situation of things he now gave me authorization letter to meet with the

bank and retrieve the fund out which I did.

Please we are very sorry for the plight you have gone through in the past , We hereby officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you your over due

contract/inheritance funds which you did not complete the process of the released of your transfer pin code through the Digitalized Payment System. We have decided to

pay your funds through (ATM Master Express Credit Card). Be inform that your (ATM Card Number;5278763100030014) has been credited in your favor. Your Personal

Identification Number is 2900.Your ATM Card Value with the $3.7 MILLION USD. This arrangement was constituted by Me and Chambers of Justice High Court, due to

fraudulent activities going on within the African Region.

The Interpol and Chambers of Justice High Court introduce this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary to receive their funds without

any interference. The ATM Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

So you are to contact DHL delivery company for your delivery. We have decided to waive away all your clearance fees/Charges and authorize the Government of Benin to

effect the payment of your compensation of an amount of $3.7M approved by both the Presidency and Chambers of Justice High Court to receive your ATM CARD without any

delay.The only fee you will pay to receive your ATM CARD is your Notarization fee and the Cost of the Notarization fee is $100, Upon the receipt of this information

DHL will proceed to dispatch the card directly to your nominated mailing address.

Email: ([email protected])
Phone Number: +1 301-859-0094
Contact Person: Winsell Lee
Dispatch Manager

Below is where you can send the US$100 for Notarization fee Via MONEY GRAM money transfer.

Receiver First Name............PROSPER
Receiver Second Name...........HOUNKPE
Country...............Republic of Benin
City.................Cotonou
Text Question......Trust
Answer.............Honest
Amount............US$100 (Only)
Sender's country...............
Sender's name..................
Ref Number.....................

You absolutely have nothing to worry about as all we need is your prompt response and co-operation. I expect you to comply so that the delivery can be completed, If

you do not comply then it is not my fault.

Note; Do not honour any message that will come from Western Union or Money Gram. I repeat your money $3.7million dollars is no more with Western Union banks here, Do

not answer or honour any email message stating that your money is with them. Any such message you receive forward it to me for verification. And do not send any body

money until I confirm who the person is.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Kim Jong Yang
President of Interpol

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement