Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#419342 by FishyMails Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:03 am
Date: 2020-10-30 9:10:19 PM -07:00
Subject: ABOUT YOUR BLOCKED FUNDS...PLEASE EXERCISE PATIENT AND READ FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING...FROM NEW TELEX MANAGER BCEAO.

Attention:

Dear Beneficiary,

My name is MR.FURGAAN DANJUMA I am 55yrs old, just started work with the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) as a Computer Scientist in and new Telex manager Burkina Faso.

A bank Staff wants to use official way to close your files in the bank and divert your fund to unknown account.You have to stop any of your further communication with any body here to avoid mistake, over look everybody here so that you and I will pull this fund out from the hand of the bank now without any further delay.

Listen, your fund has never been received or transfer to any where they want to use that Way to deceive you for their own personal reasons.That is why they wanted to divert your Funds to an unknown destination but thank God that your fund is in my Custody now. This message must be treated with every high level of Confidentiality because I have decided to render a helping hand to you in order to Solve your problem but no one must know about it because it is against Our oath of office but if you swear to me you will not reveal this
Secret to anybody, I can assure you that your financial problems are over.

My unit is in charge of wire transfer through Key Tested Telex (K.T.T), and wire transfer bank to bank (swift system). Several times in my computer your File and Payment has been appearing as pending but for the fact that I would not like to sabotage the trust given to me to be in this position, that was why I kept calm.

After a serious thought,I decided to contact you not minding the risk of sending this message across to you, because these top officials of the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO), can never tell you
the truth about your money rather allow you to spend and pay all you have without getting anything in return.

Now I am out to take this risk and make this transfer to your designated bank account if you will promise me of my Security I will wire this fund without the knowledge of anybody or any top official in the bank as soon as I wire this funds through (SWIFT PROCESS), I will immediately fly to meet you n your country for you to see me but let it be that my security will not be compromised..

This is a mafia set-up of which I am ready to do now because, I am not ready to work in Africa here for the rest of my life because of the instability of this continent. The only instrument I need right now is a new release hard diskette (COMPUTERONIC KTT DRIVE 3000 STORAGE FACILITY CAPACITOR 2020)which I will usetostore all your information(s).

I will not like you also to show this message to anybody to avoid Complicity. I studied your case very well from the beginning and know That you have been spending money unnecessarily in your bid to claim Your Fund. I saw all the deceitful arrangement made by them As an injustice and can never support the evil because I will not Benefit anything from the detractors and will not accept to remit the Funds to a disclaimer.

I repeat ,For you to receive the funds in your account, you must stop all contacts and further communications with those you are working with hence I will not like any of them to know my Involvement because what I intend doing is to transfer the funds to you at once and expect a little % from you.

I do not intend to work here in Africa all the days of my life, I can release all the funds in the files of yours to you if you can certify me of my security, And how can you help re-locate me to your country if I do make this transfer into your account, it is like a mafia setting in most of the Banks.

You may not understand because you are not an Insider of the bank. The only thing I will need to release this fund is just TWO non-resident accounts opened in your Name in any bank in Burkina Faso and a special
Hard Disk. You will search and get 3 of the Hard Disks (3HDs) and send to me Immediately. I will use it to recopy your information, destroy the Previous ones and punch the computer to reflect in your bank account Within 48 banking hours via the non-resident accounts opened in your Name.

I will clean up the traces and destroy your old files. After that I Will take some time to resign and meet you for my share or you can Send what you intend to give me to a bank account that will be Provided later by me.

If you are interested do get in touch with me Immediately, you should send to me your convenient telephone and fax Numbers for easy communication and also re-confirm your account Particulars and bank information so that there will be no mistake in The transfer.

Mail me as soon as you receive this mail and for Security reasons please treat as top secret until you confirm the funds In your Account as soon as you send me the Hard Disk. You have Enemies around you in this transaction but they all claim to be your Friends but heaven wants to bless you through me.

After storing all your informations on this Ware Drive, I will immediately make the transfer. I will achieve this within 24 Banking hours. This is the only way you will get your payment. Upon confirmation of the funds into your account, I will destroy the Ware Drive and the tracer code and run away immediately. Please send me a
go ahead order immediately so that i will commence this transfer operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Furgaan Danjuma.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement