Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#420030 by FishyMails Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:50 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 10:20:10 +0000
Subject: Your Interest

GREETINGS

I hope this email meets you and your family well. I consider this year 2020 the best year of your life. We the management of Citibank New York working directly with the United nations also in-conjunction with the world bank compensation assisted program, the IMF, the office of the secretary of state and we the intermediary paying bank have reached a unanimous agreement in a meeting held in different occasions starting from January 2020 to date and the agenda is to compensate all citizens of North and South America, Australia, Europe and Asia continents respectively that have experienced any form of financial menace within the African continent in the last 15 years with particular reference to financial scam, misappropriation, wrong payments and financial losses or scam. This compensation program was designed by the United States Government and all the agencies mentioned above to effect a quick compensation pay back to all affected citizens, after a due diligence is conducted.

We want to announce to you that your name has been short listed for immediate pay back of all financial losses and Citibank New York has been mandated by the world financial bodies to oversee the payment through their consultancy unit based in New York.

The compensation pay back process can only take but 5 working days from the day we receive your reply. You are required to take instructions from Dr Daniel James (CITIBank Consultant). The amount of US$311,000,00. is approved as compensation for you.

You must seize all communications with your African contacts/representatives as we cannot afford to pay anymore compensation to you if you lose any more money to them.

As soon as i receive your reply i will give you a guideline on how to get paid within 5 working days.

Congratulations.

Dr. Daniel James
CITIBank Consultant.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement