Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#420124 by FishyMails Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:25 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 20:20:56 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS

TO
BENEFICIARY
LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY, I AM MRS.CLAUDINE TALONI THE WIFE OF THE PRESIDENT BENIN REPUBLIC, MY HUSBAND CAME BACK FROM OFFICE YESTERDAY WITH 100s OF FILES BELONGING TO CONTRACTORS AND BENEFICIARIES OF FUNDS THAT HAS NOT BEEN PAID BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN.
AFTER GOING THROUGH ALL THE FILES, I ASKED TOO MANY QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS BUT I RECEIVE NO ANSWER,YOUR FILE IS THE ONLY ONE WHICH I FOUND OUT THAT HAS ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS NEEDED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN AND OTHER RELATED BANKS TO MAKE A SWIFT TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND DIRECT INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND I ASKED MY HUSBAND WHY HAVEN'T YOU RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT, HE GAVE NO REASONABLE ANSWER TO THAT, HE ONLY BLAME FORMER OFFICIALS OF GOVERNMENT AND BANKS THAT WAS WHY I PICKED INTEREST IN YOU AND I DECIDED TO WRITE TO YOU.I WILL HELP YOU IF YOU CAN COMPLY WITH MY ADVICE, YOUR PAYMENT FILE IS RIGHT NOW IN OUR HOUSE NOT IN THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OR CENTRAL BANK OF BENIN OR ANY OTHER BANK, SO IF ANY BODY IS WRITING TO YOU FROM BANK OR ANY FINANCIAL FIRM HERE IN BENIN OR ABROAD, CONSIDER IT FAKE AND SCAM.
AS SOON AS I HEAR FROM YOU, I WILL ADVISE YOU ON WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT SO THAT YOUR FUND WILL BE RELEASED IN YOUR ACCOUNT IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK.
REMEMBER THAT THIS IS CONFIDENTIAL BECAUSE IF MY HUSBAND KNOWS THAT I WROTE TO YOU, IT WILL BRING A PROBLEM BETWEEN US AND HE MAY BELIEVE IT AS A DIFFERENT THING AND YOU SHOULD CONSIDER YOUR PAYMENT CANCELED INDEFINITELY.
BUT I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST ADVICE THAT WILL HELP YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT IN LESS THAN ONE WEEK AS SOON AS I RECEIVE YOUR PROMPT REPLY.
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT REPLY.
REGARDS,
MRS. CLAUDINE TALON

Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420515 by FishyMails Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:35 pm
From: "wifeofpresident BeninRepublic" <[email protected]>
Date: 2020-11-25 1:00:41 PM +00:00
Subject: Attn:

Attn:

I decided to write to you because I have gone through your file several times and understand that you have been asking to pay money to wrong and dubious offices and banks both ministries and all what not, I have to tell you the simple truth, I am doing this particular thing because I have heard over the news what foreign beneficiaries are passing through in the hands of the Central Bank of Nigeria and in the hands of corrupt officials and fake ones of different banks, that was why I created this chance to help all these beneficiaries by giving all of them the right advise and direction on what to do and how to do it.
I am the wife of Mr. President, I am as busy as Mr. President but there is no way I can sit down in my office or house and see innocent people (beneficiaries) like you crying to get their own payment which they have concluded their contract long time ago and people that have inheritance funds, they keep on sending money to different corrupt officials and criminals in the banks and at the end they will get nothing, that was why I decided to involve myself to write this email to you.
I fall out with my husband yesterday night, I insisted for him to summon the real Governor Central Bank of Benin and the new finance minister for me to know actually what is the problem, two of them came to presidential villa and after discussing with them, they found out that I am angry with them on how they are treating beneficiaries over there payment.
Let met just stop here but what I am assuring you is that your payment must be transferred within one week via bank to bank wire transfer, if at all you will follow up my advice, though you have all the documents in your file but some have expired while some are current but my husband (Mr. President) finance minister and governor central bank of Benin decided yesterday night that no re-validation of any documents whatsoever whether expired or not, they payment must be transferred with only one document that will cover all those documents in your file that have expired.
The governor Central Bank of Benin and the finance minister with the minister of foreign affairs including Mr. President finally agreed that Mr. President have to issue the document called PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY WAIVER CERTIFICATE, this particular document will cover all the documents I mentioned in your mail both (1) Anti-Terrorist Clearance Certificate (2) Non Money Laundry Clearance Certificate and every other related documents as far as this transaction is concerned.
Your fund transfer will then have presidential immunity coverage which means that it is the president that is moving the fund into your account and it will not require any other certificate than presidential immunity waiver certificate which will give your fund presidential immunity coverage.
Both the Central Bank of Benin Governor and the Minister of Finance with the external affairs Minister agreed that this presidential immunity waiver certificate must be procured from the office of Mr. President for him to be sure that it is you the real beneficiary that is procuring the waiver certificate, not corrupt Benin officials that want to sponsor transactions that is not theirs and divert it in their friends private account abroad.
Mr. President made the governor and the finance minister to understand that I am interested in your transactions and any violation of this agreement may jeopardize their jobs, so the only thing needed by you to do is to procure this particular PRESIDENTIAL IMMUNITY WAIVER CERTIFICATE and this awaited fund must be transferred direct into your account because I will monitor the transfer by myself and your payment slip will be handed over to me and I will send it to you by myself.
If it did not work out I said, put it in the internet that MRS. CLAUDINE TALON the wife of the Benin Republic president is a criminal.
As soon as I hear from you and you are interested to procure the certificate I will direct you on how to procure it.
Remain Blessed,

Mrs.Claudine Talon

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.