Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 13:27:48 +0000
Subject: Hello Dear Fund Recipient

Hello Dear Fund Recipient

CONGRATULATIONS ATTENTION!
UNITED NATIONS SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS
PAYMENTS REF/PAYMENTS CODE: 06654-007
AMOUNT: $520,000USD

This is just for your reference purpose.

You are one of the beneficiaries of the scam victim’s compensation fund in-conjunction with the United Nations. This is a good and lasting solution from the Platinum Private Bank Group in conjunction with the United Nation and the World Health Organization as Palliatives for Covid-19 Pandemic Situation; they have made a provision for you to claim your scam victim’s compensation Fund without much stress.

Certificate of Order has been introduced to solve all these problems of Custom, Anti-terrorist Certificate and other minor hindrances from getting your Fund sum of Five hundred and Twenty thousand United States Dollars. We advise you to forward to me your full name,
home/office address and telephone number.

However, you will receive your fund by online bank transfer to your nominated account via our correspondent bank PPBG in Los Angeles – California as soon as we have your details confirmed.

You are advice to reply to the assigned Attestation Bondsman (Attorney) to make sure your Compensation fund gets to you on this e-mail : <[email protected]> (Mr. Scott Roe ESQ) Note, he will facilitate all the needful with the least minimum delays and
prosecute they payment.

I will send you more information and procedures when I get a positive response from you.

Best Regards

Rev. Jim Walter
For: UNITED NATIONS 2020
SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATIONS

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement