Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#420185 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:44 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 13:07:45 -0500
Subject: COMPENSATION AWARD

My Dear,
I am Ms. Nancy Louise Ferguson, I am a US citizen, 48 years Old. I reside here in New Braunfels Texas. My residential address is as follows. 108 Crockett Court. Apt 303, New Braunfels Texas, United States, am thinking of relocating since I am now rich. I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in London UK last years and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $45,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel down to London with all my compensation documents, And I was directed to meet Barrister Steve Michael who is the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR working together with the FBI, ICE and INTERPOL of COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, and I contacted him he explained everything to me and help me to receive my Compensation fund worth $15,000,000.00. I am very happy now.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I am the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my compensation funds of $15,000,000.00 (fifteen million dollars) Moreover, Barrister Steve Michael, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your name as one of the beneficiaries, and your email address, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Barrister Steve Michael You have to contact him directly on this information below.
COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE CONTACT BARRISTER STEVE MICHAEL EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR YOUR FUNDS RELEASE.
=============================================================================
Name: Barrister Steve Michael.
Email: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with the fake scammers asking you to pay for online banking asking you to pay for account opening and codes demands more money just to rip you off those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing. The only money I paid after I met Barrister Steve Michael was just $400usd for the paper works, take note of that.

(NOTE: TELLING YOU TO PAY FOR ANY DELIVERY OR COURIER CHARGE, THAT IS ALL NOTHING BUT LIES, I REPEAT THE ONLY MONEY YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY AND WHICH I ALSO PAID IS $400usd FOR THE ADMINISTRATIVE/ ENDORSEMENT CHARGE AS IMPOSED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND YOUR FUND WILL TRANSFER DIRECT TO YOUR ACCOUNT OR YOUR PACKAGE CONTAINING WILL DELIVER THROUGH COURIER SERVICE DELIVERY TO YOU.

Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Barrister Steve Michael so that he can help you to Deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars fake scammers that will be turning you around asking for different kinds of money to complete your transaction.
Note: KEEP THIS CONFIDENTIAL TO YOURSELF DO NOT FORWARD THIS TO ANYONE FOR SECURITY REASONS.
Thank You and Remain Blessed.
Sincerely,
Ms. Nancy Louise Ferguson.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420200 by FishyMails Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:47 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +447857619816
Date: 2020-11-18 10:36:04 PM -05:00
Subject: YOUR FUNDS RELEASE

Dear,

I am in receipt of your e-mail regards to your fund transfer into your
personal bank account which you have to provide to this office Asap!,
you are advise to provide your account details where we can transfer
your Compensation to you. However, The Federal Ministry of Finance,
International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank auditors has just
concluded a meeting on your behalf and few others two weeks ago for the
swift and immediate release of your overdue funds which the bank will
transfer into your provided personal bank account.

Therefore, I will advise that you kindly reconfirm your personal
information below to ensure I am dealing with the right person on file
as the authorities have had case of impersonators and identity theft.

Please Choose From The Below Payment Preferences Of Receiving Your Fund:

1. Bank WIRE TRANSFER ($850.00 USD) Transfer charges

2. CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT ($750.00 USD) Delivery charges with Insurance
charges.

PERSONAL DATA NEEDED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND BELOW:

YOUR FULL NAME:
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
ADDRESS:
SEX:
AMOUNT EXPECTING

BANK ACCOUNT DATA NEEDED TO TRANSFER YOUR FUND:

BANK NAME:
BANK ADDRESS:
BANK PHONE:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ROUTINE/ABA NUMBER:
BANK SWIFT CODE:

I am looking forward to transfer your fund to you with immediate effect.
You are advise to make a preferable choice to receive your Fund and get
back to me with your account details to remit your fund to you as soon
as possible. Also the requested document will be forward to you as soon
as you provide all information require for your fund transfer to you.

NOTE: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices
claiming to be in possession of your funds, you are hereby advice only
to be in contact with me, as I have been given strict instructions to
work under your care and give you guidelines until you receive your
overdue funds. Also you are to forward any emails you get from
impostors directly to me so we could act upon, commence investigation
and give advice to avoid been ripped off.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible.

Yours in Service
Barr. Steve David Michael(Esq)
[email protected]
[email protected]
Tel: +447857619816

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.