Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#420240 by FishyMails Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:53 pm
Tel: +2349071144557
Date: 2020-11-19 7:29:55 PM +01:00
Subject: Attn,I HOPE YOU ARE HEALTHY?CONGRATS,(YOUR $15.5M,US,TRANSFER APPROVED)URGENT,FROM PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI,EXECUTIVE PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,THANKS.

Federal Republic of Nigeria
And Debt Reconciliation Payment Report and Immediate Fund Remittance. Address: Aso-Rock Villa "Presidential Guest House, Wuse Zone II Abuja- Nigeria.

Our Ref: Fgn/Pre/Vp/Xnx/2020.

Attn.

I Was Surprised That You Have Not Received Your Fund Up Till Date, I Am The President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria, I Believe Your Payment Will Be Concluded Immediately I Hear From You And You Are Advised To Call Me Immediately You Receive This Important Email.

Based On My Investigation In My Office I Noticed That You Have Wasted A Lot Of Money In The Hands Of Fraudsters as Regards Your Fund. Now I Am Advising You To Stop Any Communication With Any Person Or Bank Until You Receive Your Fund From Bank Which I Will Direct You.

Meanwhile Try And Reconfirm To Me All Your Personal Information ,including your bank account details By Email And Call Me On This Number +234-9071144557, Immediately.

Congratulations in Advanced Once More. Remember Your Transaction With Me Is Confidential, Due To A Lot Of Impersonators, I Want Us To Use A Code Which Is “What Is The Code” And Answer Is “In God We Trust”.

You Are Advised To Call Me As Soon As You Receive This Mail On +234-9071144557.

REGARDS,
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI,
PRESIDENT,FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA,FRN.
TEL No:+234-9071144557.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement