Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 13:24:03 +0000
Subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
PAYMENT NOTIFICATION CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE CODE:(CBN 1960)
REPLY ON THIS EMAIL;([email protected])
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: PART PAYMENT OF ($18.7M)

Attention: Email User/Beneficiary.,

I am MRS MARY ANN MADU the confidential Secretary to the past Central Bank of Nigeria Governor (CBN) Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi. I have urgent information that is vital to you if you promise that you will not betray me.

The information is about your outstanding payment with the Federal government of Nigeria which you are supposed to receive through the Apex Bank in the 2nd quarter of 2014.

My past boss and some of his colleagues in government are involved in your transaction have conspired to divert your funds to another account, and the strategy they employed was by demanding several charges from you so that you will feel frustrated and abandon the fund, thereby it will open an avenue for them to refer your fund as unclaimed and it will be transferred to their coded account, you can see all your effort and money you spent to receive this money but all your effort were in vain.

Our President mandated my retired boss to release your funds to you which failed before he was suspended and sacked shamefully due to fraudulent activities and other miscellaneous offense that led to the appointment of Godwin Emefiele, the new governor.

Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side, I know that you will not forget my effort.

Please if you are not going to put me into trouble about this development, kindly contact me, As I will give you more further details on how to proceed towards the successful remittance of your funds.

1 YOUR FULL NAMES ---------------
2 YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER -------------------
3 YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS ---------------------------
4 YOUR OCCUPATION/POSITION ---------------------------
5 A SCAN COPY OF YOUR OFFICIAL ID ---------------------

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
MRS MARY ANN MADU.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement