Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421435 by FishyMails Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:19 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +12317144853
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:37:17 +0000
Subject: Online account department

Attn.
Stop spending your hard-earned money. on fake people with unstoppable demand/request for money. You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left. already I have contacted Pacific Western Bank where your funds is been lodged for safekeeping, all you need to do now is to write to the bank, let them know that your 5.8 Million United States Dollars is with them, that you need to be guided on what and what is required to have your funds moved to your local/personal Bank account without any delay, also let them know you are aware of Transfer Service Code Number, which is also known as the Transfer Access Code(TAC).

Once you contact the bank, with your current address, telephone number, Full name, bank name, and expected amount, they will look into your files and get back to you with your online banking login and password for you to access your money, once they provide that to you, all you need to do is to acquire the above-mentioned access codes then your funds will be moved by you if you so wish to your bank account. thank you, below is the PROCESS AGENT contact details.

Bank Name: Pacific Western Bank
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person. Mrs Helen Hairate
Telephone: 231 714 4853
Online account department

Note: you require to get back to me immediately you hear from the bank, so that i can guide you more on what to do.but make sure you adhere to all their instructions.

Regards and Allah Bless

Sheikh Zayed Hussein

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement