Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421439 by FishyMails Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:24 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348121346384
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 14:00:51 +0000
Subject: Re: Attn: Beneficiary (Payment notification)

United Nations Compensation Commission(UNCC) Secretariat
Villa la Pelouse, Palais des Nations 8-12 Avenue de la Paix
1211 Geneva 10 Switzerland
Financial House/United Nations
Compensation Payments
Ref/Payment Code: TRANSFER#06654
Amount: $500, 000. 00 USD
https://www.un.org/press/en/2005/ik486.doc.htm

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to bring to your notice that I am delegated from the United Nations Compensation Commission (UNCC) to pay the sum of $500, 000. 00(Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) as compensation each to Americans, Europe, Asia and all over the world, whose Governments submitted claims for their nationals/corporations and individuals, who were scammed by Nigerian 419 artists/perpetrators and your email address is short listed among those to be paid in this quotar of the year 2020.

This Memorandum is to notify you that the United Nation Compensation Commission (UNCC) in conjunction with the Nigerian Government has jointly agreed to compensate you with the sum of $500, 000. 00(Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) under the funding assistance by the Central Bank of Nigeria, for all that you have lost in your previous transaction. Its mandate is to process claims and pay compensation for losses and damages suffered by individuals and companies who have been victims of this loses. In view of this you are hereby advised to send the following information stated below to this office.

1\. Full Name...
2\. Country...
3\. Contact Address...
4\. Telephone Number...
5\. Occupation...
6\. Age...
7\. Bank Details:

These information’s should reach this office not later than 48hours from the date of the receipt of this mail. As soon as we receive these needed details, we shall proceed with necessary transfer modalities. Please note that you will receive your compensation payment via Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account in your country.

We will be sending you all the needed legal document that will cover you and your funds from your Country and the international money laundry laws. Note that your payment will not exceed 5 business days from today, as long as you fulfilled all obligations. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Please Kindly send your reply to this email address only for quick response:([email protected]) and further directives.

We look forward to your quick response.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. David Newton
UN Compensation Commission (UNCC)
Telephone: +2348121346384
Email: [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement