Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421447 by FishyMails Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:33 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2348137503259
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 16:37:46 +0000
Subject: ...PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

...PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

ATTENTION : MY GOOD FRIEND,

It is by the grace of God that i received Christ, knowing the truth and truth have set me free. Having known the truth i had no choice than to do what is Lawful and Right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God as a mercy and glory upon my life.

As a matter of fact, I am Mr.Jonah Wayne, a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria . I just started work with C.B.N. and I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security and follow my instruction. I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay, this is like a Mafia setting in some Countries trying to make you get tired of not claiming the fund so that they can come on your behalf and act as your representative to claimed the fund. You may not understand it because you are not into politic.

The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) for clearance and better assurance that you are the real beneficiary to the fund transferred, Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately release and transfer through our (ETT)ELECTRONIC TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, which will only takes 24hours to get reflected in you dominated bank account.

The certificate is all that is needed to complete this transaction.

Listed below are the mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
5) Barrister Awele Ugorji
6) Mr. Roland Ngwa
7) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
8) Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza
Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
10) Mr. Tunde Lemon
Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
14) Barr Jacob Onyema
15) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank of Nigeria .
16) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
17) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
18) Barr. Becky Owens
19) Bukula Saraki
20) Bank of Africa
21) Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
22) Mr. Michael Wagner
23) Barr. Isa Farid
24) Dr. Raymond Faye
25) Ibraheem Fashola
26) Mrs.FAITH OKEKE
27) U.B.A BANK,MR TERRY MORE
28) Mr Paul Ike
29) Inyama Henry Anayo

Do get in touch with me immediately to conclude this final transaction immediately, and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications. Or Call My Private Line On +234813-750-3259.

Contact E-mail:Email: [email protected]

Best Regard,
Mr.Jonah Wayne

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#422746 by FishyMails Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:03 pm
Tel: +2348137503259. +1 813-750-3259
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 11:28:15 +0100
Subject: ...PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

\--

...PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

It is by the grace of God that i received Christ, knowing the truth and truth have set me free. Having known the truth i had no choice than to do what is Lawful and Right in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God as a mercy and glory upon my life.

As a matter of fact, I am Mr.Jonah Wayne, a computer scientist working with central bank of Nigeria . I just started work with C.B.N. and I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and but the fund was not released to you.

The most annoying thing is that they won't tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you, instead they allow you spend money unnecessarily, I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release this fund to you if you can certify me of my security and follow my instruction. I needed to do this because you need to know the statues of your Funds and cause for the delay, this is like a Mafia setting in some Countries trying to make you get tired of not claiming the fund so that they can come on your behalf and act as your representative to claimed the fund. You may not understand it because you are not into politic.

The only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) for clearance and better assurance that you are the real beneficiary to the fund transferred, Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained funds will immediately release and transfer through our (ETT)ELECTRONIC TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, which will only takes 24hours to get reflected in you dominated bank account.

Listed below are the mafias and banks behind the non release of your funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
6) Mr. Roland Ngwa
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza
10) Mr. Tunde Lemon
12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
14) Barr Jacob Onyema
18) Barr. Becky Owens
19) Bukula Saraki
20) Bank of Africa
21) Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
22) Mr. Michael Wagner
23) Barr. Isa Farid
24) Dr. Raymond Faye
25) Ibraheem Fashola
26) Mrs.FAITH OKEKE
28) Mr Paul Ike
29) Inyama Henry Anayo

Do get in touch with me immediately to conclude this final transaction immediately, and also send to me your convenient tel/fax numbers for easy communications. Or Call My Private Line On +234813-750-3259.

Best Regard,
Mr.Jonah Wayne

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#422937 by FishyMails Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:51 pm
Tel: +2348137503259
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 19:44:09 +0100
Subject: ..PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

\--

..PAYMENT ADVICE YOUR URGENT REPLY NEEDED ASAP...

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
6) Mr. Roland Ngwa
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza
10) Mr. Tunde Lemon
12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
14) Barr Jacob Onyema
18) Barr. Becky Owens
19) Bukula Saraki
20) Bank of Africa
21) Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
22) Mr. Michael Wagner
23) Barr. Isa Farid
24) Dr. Raymond Faye
25) Ibraheem Fashola
26) Mrs.FAITH OKEKE
28) Mr Paul Ike
29) Inyama Henry Anayo

Best Regard,
Mr.Jonah Wayne

#422972 by FishyMails Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:54 pm
Date: 2021-02-01 9:03:03 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: TRANSFER .....THE TRUTH NEEDED IS SINCERITY.....

THE TRUTH NEEDED IS SINCERITY,

Attn:Sir,

Thanks for your response to my email and I am willing to do what I stated in my mail to you.

Well let me tell you, I am a man of honor, God fearing and respect for human dignity. I have never disappointed anybody before both in my chosen career as a Government Official and in my community as one of the main leaders. I am really sure of what I will do to get this payment approved, we have come to notice the loop holes from the contract attestation report document and fund ownership certificate which were not in your name, but I will work on all these and perfect them to your name before I will send my report to the president for him to raise an irrevocable payment approval on the payment to your favorite perfection of the whole documents which will take me at list one to two days to get it done.

Like i made it clear the only thing needed to release this fund is the Anti drug/terrorist clearance certificate which will be tendered to any of your nominated bank and the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) for clearance and better assurance that you are the real beneficiary to the fund transferred, Once the Anti drug /terrorist clearance certificate is obtained your payment file will be submitted to approves bank to will immediately release and transfer through our (ETT)ELECTRONIC TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER, which will only takes 48hours to get reflected in you dominated bank account.

I would like you to send me your FullName, Your usable Phone Number And home contact mailing address to enable me to start the process of the vital document on your name. Immediately I receive your all details requested,I will start now by going to the various ministries as I told you because your name has to appear in all the departments and I have to get the documents back dated.

I will be sending you by attachment of all the documents procured on your behalf for your perusal. The amount involved is Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand united state American Dollars ($10.5 Million)

Meanwhile, I will backdate some of the document procurements, like the Attestation report letter which will give us an opportunity for the presidential security transfer form. I quite believe that what should matter between us is just a matter of understanding only.

I Wait for your quick response.

Best Regard,

Mr.Jonah Wayne