Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421562 by FishyMails Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:14 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-12-18 12:31:22 AM +01:00
Subject: INSTANT FOLLOW UP

Attention:

RE: PRESIDENTIAL EXECUTIVE ORDER

Your delayed payment file was reported to my desk for instant release mandate order. I discovered that you have been compromised by either corrupt officials or fraudsters. Also, I was not able to sign the Release Mandate Order, your documents were manipulated and that has created the bottle neck.

You have to urgently reconcile your documentation issues instantly with the office of Paymaster General of the Federation. Contact directly the Paymaster General, Dr. Mike Dudu Dudu, on email: [email protected]. Kindly furnish him with your full payment details, your banking coordinates and valid means of identification.

His Excellency

President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
President Federal Republic of
Nigeria.

NOTE: MY FRIEND, YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED AND FRUSTRATED BY THE TURN OF EVENTS OVER THE YEARS BUT THERE IS STILL LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL FOR YOU. I HAVE A VERY STRONG COMMITMENT WITH THE UNITED NATIONS, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND WORLD BANK.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement