Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +2347062440079
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 20:22:20 +0000
Subject: RECEIVE YOUR LONG OVERDUE FUNDS

FROM THE DESK OF: MR. ADAM NURU
DIVISIONAL HEAD, TREASURY AND INTERNATIONAL BANKING
FIRST CITY MONUMENT BANK LTD
6TH FLOOR, FIRST CITY PLAZA 44 MARINA, LAGOS NIGERIA.
VICTORIA ISLAND, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA.

Unfortunately you don’t have any upfront fees/charges to pay before the bank will transfer your total payment fund into your nominated bank account, which I told you that all fees required by the bank will be deducted from your total payment fund.

So you don’t need to worry About that, the only thing you will do, work on how to get the legal Affidavit Certificate from the High Court of Nigeria, once the affidavit is secured and taken to the bank all the charges will immediately be deducted.

Regards your funds $10.7 Million some legal document is not yet secured and to get it secured it will cost you over $300,000.00 which you don’t have it right now, in order for you to receive your funds the Bank has agreed with the Board of directors to deduct the fee $300,000.00 from your Total funds $10.7 Million.

Before that will happen you have to provide an affidavit of funds declaration and a letter of Authorization from the High court, which shows that you have given them go ahead to deduct all the charges and send the remaining Balance into your Account or by ATM Card delivery.

Now to get the above documents secured, will cost you $360.00 and the documents will be submitted to the paying Bank for immediate release of your funds. Do let me know if you are ready to secure the above documents and get your funds or you are paying $300,000.00 to get your completed funds $10.7 Million.

Bear it in mind that the only fee you are paying is $360.00 to get the Affidavit funds declaration Certificate and letter of Authorization in your name and address. You are advised to furnish this office with full details.

1\. Your Full name

2\. Home address

3\. Age

4\. Occupations

5\. Marital statutes

6\. Contract Sum ..: $10.7 Million
7\. And Telephone number/ Cell phone:

As soon as the above details are released with the payment of $360.00 be rest assured that everything will work in legal procedures.

Get back to me as soon as possible to enable us get your funds released before the close of this year.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mr. Adam Nuru
First City Monument Bank Ltd
Reply-to Address: [email protected]
Telephone: +234-7062440079
Untitled form
Fill out form
Create your own Google Form

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement