Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421657 by FishyMails Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:08 pm
From: EUROPEAN DEPT RECOVERY AGENT UK <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 02:12:24 -0800
Subject: CONTACT EUROPEAN DEPT RECOVERY AGENT UK FOR YOUR CLAIM

Hello Ma/Sir

I am very sorry I have to reach you through this medium. I am a member of the European Debt Recovery Unit and I am aware of your sad ordeal about your unpaid fund.

It may interest you to know that not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments occasion through the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds approve to settle unpaid fund (concealed funds).

The DMO has already given approval for the payment of your fund but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, US , Europe and Asia all in an attempt to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven't noticed all this while.

You may choose to disbelieve this email as inconceivable but my doctrine does not permit such an act, this is the reason I have to open up to you to seek the right channel. Your fund was authorized to be paid to you through the DMO asset management firm with a Key Tested Reference/Claim Code Number, which was supposed to have been issued to you before now.

Upon your response to my message, I shall guide you through and provide you with details to contact the assigned affiliate who will facilitate the release of your fund.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,
Kelly David
European Debt Recovery Agent, UK.
============================== ============================== ===========
****************** ***** LEGAL WARNING ***********************
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any read, dissemination and / or unauthorized copying is prohibited under the law. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify electronic mail and delete it.
============================== ============================== ===========
\--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement