Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#421711 by FishyMails Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:27 pm
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 10:29:03 +0100
Subject: Our Resolution Today.

Attention: , The Beneficiary,,

I refer to the meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC) in which a resolution was reached that some beneficiaries will be paid through our Payment Agent in US Thomas Smith. The company that will pay you is Euro ClearFinancial Consultant US under the Management of Thomas Smith.

We have resolved to take this serious to ensure that you are urgently settled for you to tell others that our country has been cleansed for good.
Our Payment Agent in US Euro Clear Financial Consultant will handle your payment as soon as we give out your details to them.
Mr. Thomas Smith has been informed already about your funds but he is waiting for us to give him your pariculars so that he can contact you regarding this subject matter.
You are urgently informed that you are among those that merited this government favor. Feel free to contact me while i give you the contact details of Euro Clear Financial Consultant in US.
Congratulations.

Regards,
Alhaji Ibrahim Lamorde Magu.
The Chairman , Economic And Financial Crimes Commission. (EFCC)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement