#421763 by FishyMails Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:59 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +18724002431
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 16:28:11 -0800
Subject: Attn: Good News

In regard to your ATM CARD package with u.p.s
E-mail:- [email protected]

Attn: Dear Beneficiary,

I am UPS head branch secretary general, I received an email alert from from our branch in Lagos in regard to your package which have been with them for long now and the international shipping agent in charge planned to return your package to the federal ministry of finance of Nigeria. The total amount in your ATM CARD is $10.5 million usd and this include interest rate up till date.the ATM CARD was programmed to have access globally which you can make withdraw or transaction in any part of the world.

It seems you don't want to show any seriousness towards the shipment of your package that's why he want to return it and he need permission from me first before he will return the package. I order him to stop and i also assure him that i will make sure I talk to you over this before he can then return the package if you show no seriousness. In regard to your ATM CARD package which worth $10.5 million usd i will help you and make sure you receive it and my investigation shows you have spent a lot of money recently in regard to this package.

So my friend I wouldn't want you to reply me here but i will be putting up the delivery agent which is the diplomat in charge of the delivery whatsapp number here for you to contact him direct and ask stay in touch with him for him to deliver the package to you, the delivery agent name is David Deemer and he's currently in the United State with your package so you will have to contact him now strictly on Whatsapp chat as he advised so that you guys can have a better conversation there, so here is his whatsapp number; +1 872 400 2431 so make sure you contact him immediately you receive this email, add his number on your whatsapp and send him a message on whatsapp and introduce yourself as the beneficiary of the ATM CARD he is with there so that he can proceed with the delivery to your door step okay. Once again this is his Whatsapp number for you to write him a message direct to his whatsapp, he will see it and reply you. Whatsapp Number, +1 872 400 2431

Have a wonderful day

Best regards,

Mrs. Patt Joyce butler
E-mail:- [email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement