Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#422341 by TheScamHater Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:25 pm
Subject - COMPENSATION SCHEME!!!
[email protected]
Dear victim,

I hope and pray these emails get to you in good health, I am Antonio Guterres, Secretary General of the United Nation (UN).

I write to intimate you about the on-going program by the United Nation (UN) and the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (FBI) on the on-gong cyber crime and drug trafficking, this program is to ensure we bring back the glory of our online transaction like it was as of the old. I am Happy that we have been able to apprehend some of these internet scammers and drug dealers with the help of the FBI and have published their identity online for confirmation of arrests made: (https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cyber).

In the above site you will find the face of these scammers and drug dealers but it might not be the same face they used while exhibiting their illicit act as they have confessed to using different respected official identity.

We have been able to recover a good sum of money from them as your name was mentioned in their list of scammed victims. We are sorry for everything you have lost in the past as the United Nation has decided to compensate you for the lost.

Please Get back to me so I can give you more details on your compensation and more.

Thanks
Antonio Guterres
Secretary General of the United Nation (UN)
[email protected]

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
Advertisement