Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#422500 by Troy Platt Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:17 am
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 22:00:19 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Unit of the Criminal Investigation Department

Dear XXXXXXXX ,

I am James Mellinger a United States of America underground Special investigator. I work with the United States fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Department of Homeland Security.

I specialized in Background Investigations on funds which includes (COMPENSATIONS, INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN, Consignment Box,
Lotto(r) JACKPOT, LOANS ATM CARD) etc.

I wish to inform you of our successful investigation that was carried out few days ago. It will interest you to know during the course of this investigation,
It was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you're been confirmed to be the
right Beneficiary of the said amount.

I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted Red. I took time to study your file and found out that your payment was placed
on hold due to the high cost of processing your paper works that are needed to facilitate the release of your pending payment to you.

I has been allotted for the defrayal of your funds in a very flat and translucent means, where you will not have to make any bill. I will use my well
respected connection to shelter all the valuable pertinent and applicable papers before I instigate transfer in your favor.

If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid fund; I advise that you get back to me immediately.

James Mellinger

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement