Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#422756 by FishyMails Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:16 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:11:05 +0000
Subject: CONTACT THE PAYMENT OFFICER NOW FOR YOUR COMPENSATION DIRECT PAYMENT FUND ($750,000.00)

405 East 42nd Street,New York,NY,10017,USA
U.N.ORG.International Scammed Victims Compensation Co.
Payment Officer.
Contact E-Mail : [email protected]

Attn Beneficiary,

Compliment of the season! And best wishes for the New Year 2021!!'

This e-mail notification is coming direct to you from the Desk of African Union (AU) Anti-fraud Committee Team Republic of Senegal in collaboration with the United Nations (UN) Duty station Dakar-Senegal,Grade P-4 Post number-AF/RP/RDBCPN/SHS/0001.in regards to the extensive raid (Arrests) on Internet scammers. Due to the high rate of complain we have been receiving from United Nations (UN) on the level of Scam Artists/Fraudsters with African nationalities. All the Internet Service Providers had noticed the increased email traffic originating from African to other continents.

In this raid,Three Hundred And Six (306) Scammers were Arrested so far and the raid is still going on. We have recovered the Total sum of US$857 Million Dollars from them both Cash and Assets confirmed to have come from their victims. As we have found hundreds of thousands of email addresses of victims from their address books. It is at this juncture that we are contacting you.

We've try to reach you several times without no success so we are sending you this reminder for the very last time after which the United Nations Compensation Commission will be left with no other option then to cancel your compensation money of $750,000.00,and mark it as unclaimed,so respond to this letter immediately to clarify your stand in this matter before it's too late,act fast and comply with the instructions for your own good.You will be detailed with further modalities as you contact "Honorable Dip.Coenen Jeffrey Johnson, the private client officer in charge through the following information here under.

Your particulars was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested as one of their victims of the operations.You are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to them for any reason what so ever as our U.S.A Secret Service Agent is already on trace of the other criminals.

Yours Faithfully,
Hon.Dip.William R.Billy.
U.N.S.V.C.Payment Officer.
U.N/ ECOWAS.Duty station Dakar-Senegal.
Grade P-4 Post number-AF/RP/RDBCPN/SHS/0001.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Office Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,Sat 10am-2pm.
coordinator.Copyright © 2021.

N/B ; So do reply back to me today immediately so to enable us start all the necessary process and protocols towards the release of your compensation payment fund immediately.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#422855 by FishyMails Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:00 pm
Tel: +221709656199
Date: 2021-01-28 11:52:20 AM +01:00
Subject: PROCEED ON IMMEDIATELY,FROM HON DIP.COENEN JEFFREY JOHNSON,DIRECTOR PRIVATE CLIENT OFFICE UNITED NATION.

Attn,

Good day,this is to acknowledge the receipt of your email communication of date Wednesday,January 27,2021,with the contents and your full names and address therein are well noted if you are sincere,serious,willing and ready to claim and receive your (us$750,000.00) scam victim compensation fund as recommended by the united nation.

BUT BEFORE I PROCEED ON LET ME WARN YOU AND MAKE THIS SERIOUSLY CLEAR TO YOU IF YOU ARE REALLY AND TRULY SERIOUS AND WANT AND READY TO CLAIM/RECEIVE YOUR COMPENSATION FUND AMOUNT ($750,000.00) THEN YOU MUST STOP ALL AND EVERY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS WITH THOSE CRIMINALS IN EVERY OTHER COUNTRY AND FOCUS ON US YOU WILL SURELY RECEIVE YOUR FUND ($750,000.00) THAT I SINCERELY AND HONESTLY DEEP DOWN FROM MY HEART PROMISE TO YOU.

with due respect please kindly read my email message properly well and make sure you understand the contents of my email messages and follow the instructions accordingly. At the moment we do not have access to your fund at the moment until/unless your file is activated.

you are the beneficiary so all that is required from you is only the sum of (us$495.00) Four Hundred And Ninety Five United States Dollars,only,it is for your 'Fund Confidential And Security Clearance And Your File Activation' nothing else "USD$750.000.00" is a huge sum amount of money you can not afford to lose,opportunity comes but once and this is yours and you have to grab it with two hands and don't allow it to sleep away from you just follow our instructions.

THE (us$495.00) FEE IS FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURITY CLEARANCE AND YOUR FILE ACTIVATION FEE NOTHING ELSE IS REQUIRED. It is in accordance with the money laundering Act and Laws under section 36 Financial Allied Sub-Section 183. Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) Fund Clearance Department Money Laundering Clearance fee.

As soon as you send the (us$495.00) today to us For Your Confidential And Security Clearance And For Your File Activation you send to us the transfer reference number information and the full names and address of the sender to enable us receive and proceed with immediate release of your first (us$5,000.00) today by giving you the 'SECURITY CODE' and making the money payable at your area today and another (us$5,000.00) tomorrow until you receive all your payment in total (USD$750.000) Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand United States Dollars.

I promise you from the deep down of my heart that you will be able to pickup your first (us$5,000.00) today at any Money-Gram or Western Union office there in your country after 20 minutes you send the (us$495.00) For Your Fund Confidential And Security Clearance And Your File Activation. so if you really serious and ready to claim and receive your fund then you find a way and means to send the fee to us today immediately we have no time whatsoever to waste so make a move and find a way and means today to send the fee that is all that is required of you nothing else.

with out further delay or wasting of time you can proceed on now today to send the fee (us$495.00) on the below name and information through Money-Gram or through Western Union to our DIRECTOR PRIVATE CLIENT OFFICE DEPARTMENT OF FINANCE AND FINANCIAL SECRETARY.

Receivers Name = BANIGO BONNIE.

Country is - Senegal.

City is - Dakar.

Amount is - (us$495.00) Four Hundred And Ninety Five United States Dollars,

Passport N°: A04806905

Telephone is +221-70965-6199

Address is, ( de l'Ouest et du Centre P.O. Box 29720, Yoff Dakar,Senegal )

Congratulations,while anticipating your kind respect and immediate call and e-mail reply today with the western union money transfer or Money-Gram details information.We wish you good Luck.

Yours Faithfully,
Hon.Dip.William R.Billy.
U.N.S.V.C.Payment Officer.
U.N/ ECOWAS.Duty station Dakar-Senegal.
Grade P-4 Post number-AF/RP/RDBCPN/SHS/0001.
E-Mail : [email protected]
Tel: +221-70965-6199
Office Opening Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm,Sat 10am-2pm.
coordinator.Copyright © 2021.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.