Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#422815 by FishyMails Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:10:31 +0000
Subject: DELIVERY UPDATE #100586

Attention: Beneficiary,

I am Attorney Williams Scott who assumed the role on August 2, 2017 in Kentucky after being confirmed by the United States Senate, taking over from Acting Director Andrew McCabe after the dismissal of former Director James Comey by President Donald Trump.

I want you to know that your impending funds worth $8.3 million USD from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA , which was intercepted, has been released to you , i noticed that your funds from the executive Governor of the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials has made it to be. Payment of Inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations without causing heart break to beneficiaries is his priority. My investigation continued to the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) as The FBI monitoring team gave a satisfactory NOTICE to your transaction.

I have your file from the Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} which has been on my desk since i resumed office. i really want to know if you are still interested in receiving your funds, as i understand that you have spent a lot in the past trying to get the funds to your doorstep as I (Attorney, Williams Scott) will stand on your behalf and make sure delivery gets to you.

Now your funds have been confirmed and ready for delivery as I and Christopher A. Wray(FBI DIRECTOR) have resolved the issue with the Central Bank of Nigeria{CBN} and documents to those boxes are ready and all in your name. You are advised to desist from contacting any other person because the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) has taken full responsibility to two TRUNKS BOXES worth $8.3 MILLION which will be delivered to you by the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)diplomatic delivery Agent(YUL HAKEEM) who also has the original copy of the documents and he manage to get into Little Arkansas United States yesterday, because of the corona virus some international airports is short down. All you will pay is delivery charge only to the Agent. YUL HAKEEM for him to make a successful delivery without any delay as all documents are complete.

I need your response to my email as I will provide you the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) delivery Agent(MR. YUL HAKEEM) contact details in my next email.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
ATTY. WILLIAMS SCOTT.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#423040 by FishyMails Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:26 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +15023252415
Date: 2021-02-02 1:08:25 PM +00:00
Subject: ATTENTION: I RECEIVED A CALL FROM ATTORNEY. WILLIAMS SCOTT

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
CHRISTOPHER A. WRAY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI. WASHINGTON DC.

ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION
FBI HEADQUARTERS IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
J. EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING
935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

ATTENTION:

I am Christopher A. Wray {FBI DIRECTOR} i just received a call from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN) and Attorney. Williams Scott regarding your impending funds worth $8.3 million USD from CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN), which was intercepted, has been released to you ,The EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) has sent a delivery agent called MR. YUL HAKEEM Email: [email protected] Number: 502-325-2415 who is presently in Arkansas, United State. Attorney. Williams Scott Email: [email protected] who signed the document to your funds. I want you to know that you are dealing with the right people.

Now you have to stop any contact with any other person and follow Agent. YUL HAKEEM instruction as we are going to monitor your funds and make sure it gets to you. You are only going to send a delivery fee to Agent. YUL HAKEEM here in United State for him to get your funds to your home and follow you to your bank for confirmation.

Faithfully Yours

Christopher A. Wray(FBI DIRECTOR)

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.