Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:06:32 -0800
Subject: Stillwaters Law Firm.

Barr. Festus Keyemo Chambers & Stillwaters Law Firm
Head Office: 1, Festus Keyamo Lane, off Gbagada Expressway,
Behind Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village,
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos.

Incorporating the practice of Festus Kayamo
Our ref....KMC/ST/RTE/0076/19.
Since 1975, Millars Lawyers has been dedicated to providing our clients with quality advice across a broad range of areas.

We understand that you don’t want to be spending time and money on legal issues, and therefore we make a point of minimising your costs wherever possible.

At Millars Lawyers we develop a working relationship with our clients. When you come to us you can rest assured that you will receive personal one-on-one advice and service.

Our areas of expertise include:
* Wills, estate planning and estate administration
* Banking, Finance and Insurance
* Family law
* Dispute resolution
* Contracts and agreements
* Business and company law
* Human Right Activist, Intellectual Property

Fund beneficiary:

Sir/Madam,

I was privileged to come across some abandoned files at the Nigerian Apex Bank, CBN HeadQuarters and my observation is sad and disheartening, several attempts to divert or change your fund ownership, your payment files altered and some destroyed.

From the report I found in your file, I share your pain, and I am determined to act as your agent, and fight for justice and make sure you are paid, no consultation or legal fee required from you, that is if you're willing to adhere to simple instructions.

Due to failure of Nigeria and African Banks to offset these debts, there is an ongoing special payment arrangement between the ECOWAS and management of Malayan Banking Berhad Group, KL Malaysia, and your file was included among those that will be paid by Public Bank Group management Malaysia, but mind you, your file lacks vital backing documents as proof of your fund ownership.

Upon receipt of this email, urgently contact and corporate with management of Public Bank Group Malaysia on the given information below for more details, don't forget to reconfirm the following to them, 1. Your full names, 2. your address, 3.your contact number, 4. your complete Bank details for proper vitrification of your file by Public Bank Group management Malaysia.

Please, be informed that due to several attempts by some Bank officials to either divert your funds or change your ownership, hence your wire remittance was programmed with a personal pin code, to authenticate the real and legitimate fund beneficiaries.

Note, this payment arrangement is the best and designed for your own good and safety.

Please, upon receipt of this mail, urgently contact Public Bank Group and reconfirm the following, 1\. your full names 2. address, 3. Mobile number, and 4. complete Bank details and make sure you request them on how to obtain your personal pin code.

Contact and send your personal and Bank details to the Public Bank address and make sure you contact Malaysian Apex legal council and be guided on how to obtain your personal pin code.

Please, kindly corporate with Public Bank Group for your hitch free wire remittance.

Head office:

Public Bank.
Menara Public Bank, headquarters
Public Islamic Bank Berhad,
Level 14, Menara Public Bank,
146, Jalan Ampang, 50450, Kuala Lumpur.
Atten: Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dr. Teh Hong Piow
Group Chairman / Executive Director
Public Bank- Berhad
Email: [email protected]

Your past does not guarantee your future.

As soon as you reconfirm your personal and Bank details to the paying Bank, Public Bank, make sure you also contact Malaysian Apex Bank legal department and obtain your Personal Pin Code.

Contact Malaysian Apex Bank legal counsel on the info given below.

Head office:
Cecil Abraham & Associates
Banking, Commercial, Corporate,
Litigation & Human Right Law Firm in Malaysia
Attn: Cecil Abraham.
CEO, Cecil Abraham & Associates
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: [email protected]

Please, kindly corporate with Public Bank Group for your hitch free wire remittance.

I await your speed response.. Please listen to my professional advice and stop all the struggles.

I await your speed response.. Please listen to my professional advice and stop all the struggles.

WITH GOD ALL THIS ARE POSSIBLE.

Best of luck.

Barr. Festus Kayamo.

CEO/Barr. Festus Keyamo Chambers

& Stillwaters Law Firm

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement