Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2021 04:00:32 -0800
Subject: Good news

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (I.M.F)
IMF WEST AFRICAN REGIONAL OFFICE,
5TH, FLOOR, IMF BUILDING, PLOT 447/448 CONSTRUCTION AVENUE, CENTRAL
BUSINESS DISTRICT, AVAKPA, BENIN REPUBLIC
OUR REF: WFDMPB/NF/IMF/WA-XX027/N09

Dear Customer,

Have you received your fund? You have suffered for nothing without receiving your fund due to over greediness. You would have received your fund since last year but your problem is over greediness that cost you a lot of money and still yet, you have never received $1 into your account.

Your total money US$5,700 000.00 has been lodged with UBA bank department, this is a secret information and I’m expecting your urgent response before I can give you more details and the contact information of the bank.

Listen very carefully, this information is a secret and I want you to keep it as a secret between you and me. If you have received your money US$5,700 000.00, let me know but if you did not receive it till today. Contact me through this my private e-mail:([email protected])

NOTE: I created a different e-mail to contact you because this piece of information I revealed to you is a secret about your UNPAID FUND. Wherefore, you should keep it a secret.

I await your urgent reply.

Thanks!
Rev. Mary Willimas
Senior Supervisor: Fund Discovery Management And
Payment Bureau West African Regional Office,
International Monetary Fund, Federal Republic of Benin,
Direct Line: +229 6598 5607

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement