Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#423359 by FishyMails Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:20 pm
Reply-to: Presidency <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2021 18:09:49 +0000
Subject: ATTN; .....(FINAL GRACE) FROM THE PRESIDENCY IN REGARDS OF YOUR FUND

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Tel / fax: Highly Confidential.
Address: Aso Rock Villa, Federal Capital Territory Abuja, Nigeria.

Date: 8/02/2021.
Time: 7:55pm, Nigerian Time.
ATTN: Dear Beneficiary

GUARANTEED SWIFT WIRE TRANSFER (MT 103) NOTICE.

PLEASE take note that this transaction is 100% LEGITIMATE and for this reason you will surely receive your due fund which has already being Approved. Secondly, we have launched serious investigation in order the apprehend the suspects in regards to the scam letters which you forwarded to this office. Be rest assured that JUSTICE will definitely take its due course.

KINDLY bear it in mind that the officially required (Electronic Wire Charge - E.W.C of US$750.00) was actually charged based on the large amount of CASH which you are about to receive. In order to simplify your transaction so that you can quickly receive your due fund, I hereby enlighten you on the FACT that the least amount that can be accepted for the officially required (Electronic Wire Charge - E.W.C) is US$750.00. Please take note that for the Instant Swift Wire Transfer of your Approved CASH sum of (US$12,500,000.00) we cannot accept any thing less than US$750.00. Please bear it in mind that this mandatory fee is not deductible from the principal sum.

I hereby remind you that the officially required (Electronic Wire Charge - E.W.C) will legally empower our Money Deposit Bank to immediately credit/transfer the Approved CASH sum of (US$12,500,000.00) into your local bank account via Swift MT 103. Failure to pay this mandatory fee by 15TH FEB. 2021 then consider your transaction terminated.

WESTERN UNION DETAILS:

Receiver's Name: Ofo Mike Ikechukwu.
Amount: US$ 750.00.
Test Question: What is good?
Answer: Honesty.

The MTCN Numbers for this payment should be provided to me via email only. DO NOT CHANGE THIS INFORMATION AND DO NOT RELEASE THE MTCN NUMBERS TO ANYONE ELSE EXCEPT THIS OFFICE. This official obligation should be met by you as soon as possible so that the GUARANTEED swift wire transfer of your due fund can be effected with immediate effect. I hereby look forward to your compliance which is basically in your best interest.

This official letter enunciates all that you ought to do in order to have your Approved fund swift wired into your bank account. Congratulations and thank you for your basic understanding.

This official letter is written by me (Muhammadu Buhari GCFR) the honorable President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Please note that this particular letter is in accordance with the official Terms, Ethics, Conditions, Settlement Laws and Security Act of 1998 for a huge transaction of this sort.

Issued in my hands,

President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR.
Grand Commander,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

Private and Highly Confidential.

******* This document is a property of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and it should not be altered or tampered with *******

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement