Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#426219 by FishyMails Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:03 pm
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2021 12:59:54 +0000
Subject: Dear Sir,

U.S. CONSULATE GENERAL
2 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island,
Lagos - Nigeria.

Dear Sir,

I am Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard, the current United States Ambassador to Nigeria.

Since i took over from my predecessor (Ambassador W.Stuart Symington) on October 4th 2019, I have been meeting with top government functionaries in Africa for the betterment of Foreign Citizens like you and that was how your name came up among the list of other beneficiaries that is receiving their compensation fund for the sum of US$950,000.00 ( Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars ) which is still resting at United Bank For Africa (UBA) in your name.

Following President Joe Biden press conference in Washington D.C last week, he made it known that all American citizens who were victims of SCAM must be compensated by the Nigerian government both past and present which most of the victims have started confirming their payments already so tell us if you have received your compensation fund or not.

We look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard,

United States Ambassador,
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement