Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#426559 by FishyMails Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:23 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +447031946831
Date: 2021-07-04 4:07:45 PM +01:00
Subject: RECOVERY OF YOUR OUTSTANDING FUNDS,REPLY URGENTLY.

Mr. Paul S. Mitchell
European Debt Recovery Office, UK.
Tel:+44 703 194 6831
24 Vicarage Road, Leyton,
E10 5EA London UK.

Date: 07:03.2021.
Hello Sir,

It may interest you to know that not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments occasion through the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Scam victims, Unclaimed consignments (concealed funds), and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given the approval to pay your fund with accrued interest but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, the US, and the Netherlands all in trying to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t noticed all this while. Upon your response with your valid information, I shall guide you through and offer you details to contact the assigned affiliate payment office who will immediately ease the release of your fund.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Paul S. Mitchell
Admin Staff,
EUROPEAN DEBT RECOVERY,UK.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#427168 by AlanJones Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: RECOVERY OF YOUR OUTSTANDING DEBTS,URGENT REMINDER.
Tel. No.: +447031946831

Tel:+44 703 194 683124
Vicarage Road, Leyton,
E10 5EA London UK.

Date: 07.17.2021.
Hello Sir,

It may interest you to know that not long after the Debt Management Office (DMO) completed the merger and acquisition process of all pending payments occasion through the petition raised by the international community about their unpaid funds. I discovered that their boss connived with some top officials to divert funds to settle unpaid inheritances, email lottery winners, Scam victims, Unclaimed consignments (concealed funds), and International Contractors.

The DMO has already given the approval to pay your fund with accrued interest but they deliberately withheld your payment file and continue to demand fees from you through their associates from different unassigned affiliates mostly from Africa, the US, and the Netherlands all in trying to frustrate you and enrich themselves. I wonder why you haven’t noticed all this while. Upon your response with your valid information, I shall guide you through and offer you details to contact the assigned affiliate payment office who will immediately ease the release of your fund.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Paul S. Mitchell
Tel:+44 703 194 6831
24 Vicarage Road, Leyton,
E10 5EA London UK.
=========================================================
********************* LEGAL WARNING *****************
This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any read, dissemination and / or unauthorized copying is prohibited under the law. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify electronic mail and delete it.

=========================================================

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.