Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#7609 by Ralph Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:53 pm
This email came from [email protected] and it is of course a recovery scam.

They cant get your money from from scammers, they are scammers, the scam here is to make you believe that your money can be returned to you but there will be fees to pay first, for somebody who may have lost many thousands of dollars, the opportunity to get their money back and have the scammer arrested is to good to pass up, unfortunately, neither of those things will happen, rather, you will find yourself further in debt

Subject: Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Are you owed by the Nigerian Government? Have you paid required upfront fees without getting result from Nigerian officials? Are you ready to recover your lost funds from the Nigerian Government? Are you ready to receive your contract/inherrritance fund from the Nigerian Government? Are you ready to pay my office the mandatory fee of US$650.00 for application for fund release, verification and authorization of your funds to you? If you are, then contact me with your name, your address, your telephone and your bank details so that I can start to process the releasing your funds to you without further delay.

If you are able to give me names, email address and telephone numbers of the people that cheated you in the past, we could be able to track them down and arrest them with the police. I require your serious cooperation so that I can do my best for you.

I await your fast response

Mr. Gerald E. David
Foreign payment clarification department
Office the Presidency, Nigeria
Advertisement