Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#429011 by kaliban48 Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:15 pm
Hello Dear,

I'm Mr. Adrian Terrell I am a US citizen, 41 years, I reside here in Orlando, Florida My residential Address is as follows, 7135 Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32835, Florida, USA, I am thinking of relocating since I am now a wealthy man I am one of those scam victim that took part in the Compensation Award in United States and Africa many years ago and they refuse to pay me, I have paid over $73,920 to scammers while in the United States just to get my payment all to no avail. So I decided to travel to Europe Italy with all my compensation document and I was directed to contact Barrister Donald Williams who is a member of Compensation Award Committee Program, I contacted him and he explained every details to me He said whoever is contacting me right now is fake that he is the only person assigned to compensate me.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation Award Payment right now I'm the happiest man on this planet earth because I have received my compensation Money of $5,500,000.00 (Five Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) Moreover Barrister Donald Williams showed me the full information's and list of those that are yet to receive their payment and I saw your Name and E-mail address as one of the beneficiaries, this is the reason why I decided to Email you to stop dealing with those scammers, they are not with your money they are only extorting money from you with tricks I will advise you to contact Barrister Donald Williams now for assistance. You have to contact him directly through his private E-mail address which is below.

Contact Barrister: Donald Williams
Email address: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with scammers who contact you through Email & phone telling you that your Money is with them, it is all lie's and trick they are only taking advantage of you and they will keep on stealing from you until you have nothing to show.

The only money I paid after I met Barrister Donald Williams was just $380 USD which is for the paperwork only, please take note of that, once again stop contacting scammers online or through E-mail, I will advise you to contact Barrister Donald Williams He will help you to transfer your Awarded money into your bank account, please stop dealing with those Scammers all they do is to ask for more and more money to complete your transaction which is all lies and trick use by them.

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Adrian Terrell.
Address: 7135 Livingston St, Orlando, FL 32835, Florida, USA
Advertisement