Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#59110 by Thomas Berg Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:18 am
This man is a criminal from Nigeria - he is no FBI agent.
He wants to steal your money as the other criminals wanted you were in contact with.
Do not answer to his mail and if you did already stop all contact.

Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: FBI DELEGATE AGENT MARK WAILERS

Our Ref: RTB /SNT/STB

I am Agent Mark Wailers and am here in Nigeria as an FBI delegate that has been delegated to investigate this fraudsters who are in the business of swindling the citizens of out great nation America.Please be informed that during my investigation i got to find out that there is a huge sum of $15 million that has been assigned in your name and this fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

NOTE: The only fee you were suppose to pay from the beginning is the sum of $400 meant for logistics before the transfer of your fund can commence depending on how you want the transfer made to you.

The transfer can be done in three ways;

1)Through Bank to Bank wire transfer.

2)Through ATM card to be shipped to you through the courier service.

3)As a Bank Draft/Cheque to be delivered to you also through the courier service.

Get back to me urgently with the details before for urgent transfer of your fund to you without delay.

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER
SEX:
I shall expect your response as soon as you receive this email.

Best Regard,
Agent Mark Wailers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended for the recipient(s) only. This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain information that is privileged and confidential and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure or other use. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action or inaction in reliance on the contents of this e-mail and any of its attachments is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via return e-mail; delete this e-mail and all attachments from your e-mail system and your computer system and network; and destroy any paper copies you may have in your possession. Thank you for your cooperation.

thomas.berg(at)scamwarners.com
-no legitimate business receives payments only via Western Union
-to cancel a WU transfer call 1-800-448-1492
-details of a bank account have to match the details of the business
-one cannot apply for visa via email
Advertisement