Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +7830365069
Subject: YOU OPEN FREE FOR YOUR FUNDS TRANSFER
Received: Fri 18 Mar 2022 at 00:06

PLATINUM GLOBAL FINANCE BANK
REF NO/PG/FB/UK/2022 UK
Platinum Trust Funds

Dear Beneficiary,
I Am Mr. Ged Ward. Appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate Director, This is to notify you that Mr. Brian Moynihan Chairman of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation visited our office with an envelope contained copies of document and the documents are your compensation payment file from (5) different banks,Nat West Bank of London, BANK OF AMERICA,Efg bank and Lloyds bank They stated that you disclaim your compensation fund worth US $10,000,000,.00 (Ten Millions United State Dollars) And their purpose of visiting our office is to seek support and have my signature on the documents for easy confiscation of your compensation fund to the government budget account since you don't want to receive it. But with the experience in the bank and Government I refused to sign the documents.

However, Due to humanitarian ground and sympathy. I immediately Email the President Joe and John Glover Roberts Jr, Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of United States and explain your matter to them as regards to your payment Ten Millions United State Dollars from (5) different banks and they personally called Mr. Brian Monomania Chairman of the Board of Directors Bank of America Corporation,

NOTE: The $10,000,000.00 (Ten Millions United State Dollars is a compensation fund from (5) different banks, Nat West Bank of London,BANK OF AMERICA, CITI BANK , CBN BANK and Efg bank and lLloyds bank since 7th March 2022. Your E-mail address was generated through the computer ballot system as one of the selected victims to receive this compensation funds through online banking which you will transfer your funds by your self to your local account, after the free online account to be open for you, and your user name and password you have access to it and login for transfer of your funds without any thirty parties to your local account in any country you have your local bank.

You are therefore to confirm your information's your full name and your address and your phone number and any identification of yourself for the free processing banking online to be open in your name.
For any questions you are free to ask.

Best Regards,

Mr. Ged Ward.
The Online Processing Officer
PLATINUM GLOBAL FINANCE BANK.
Email:[email protected]
Telephone: +7830365069
Address: 10 North Audley Street, London, W1K 6LX,
United Kingdom,
London Office
Business hours Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm (AEST)
Mrs..Jolie Mark
Postal Address
Platinum Asset Management
GPO Box 2724
Italy ,
Advertisement