Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#431535 by Ian Page Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:28 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +234-8124874133
Tel No.: +1 (860) 792-6138
Subject: The Delivery Man Just Arrives now With Your Two Trunk Boxes Call Him Now +1 (860) 792-6138
Received: Thu 10 Mar 2022 at 22:03

FROM THE DESK MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all-round Africa. We have recovered over US$5.3 Billion Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/Internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out of Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end.

It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just US$5M (Five Million Dollars Only). This we assume will help you to start a new life.

Please, you have to accept the money like that because the people (victims) in our pay list are too much. We are paying back from the money we recovered from these fraudsters.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AT LITTLE ROCK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ARKANSAS USA CONTACT HIM NOW: (860) 792-6138 OR send him an email at ([email protected]) I want you to know that you have 24 hours to call the diplomat in person of MR. ERIC POWA with these phone number (860) 792-6138 in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignments deliver to you today? As they have been waiting to hear from you to help them complete this delivery to you right now the diplomat has arrived United States with your consignment boxes.

Note; that you must reconfirm your Full Name, Address and Valid Phone# to him through this email: ([email protected]) immediately you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport, so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

I appreciate your good sympathetic and collaboration, Hope to hear from you swiftly.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
MY DIRECT PHONE:+234-8124874133
Advertisement

#436387 by Wiljames Tue Oct 04, 2022 1:10 pm
reply-to: [email protected]
date: Oct 3, 2022
subject: Call Him Now @ # +1 (860) 792-6138

Still at it, using reply email [email protected]

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
PLOT 33, ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE,
ABUJA, FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA PMB 0187,
GARKI ABUJA.
NIGERIA.

Attn: Beneficiary.

If you've gone through this before, it wasn't me but the wrong people using my credential so please be careful about people or email you received some emails are not official. You'll need to contact your delivery agent Mr. Tom Brown in Los Angeles to reconfirm your delivery details to him to avoid any confusion or wrong delivery. It has come to my notice that you are dealing with the wrong officials in the past, please be mindful of who you're dealing with.

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all round Africa.

Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering. As for this week we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick these thieves/Internet rats. We have over 8,273 of them in our jails round Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that you've been deceived alot and foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earned money to these fraudsters after promising them such mails like this.

As soon as the delivery is made, you must call me on my direct number so I can give you the code to your boxes. Remember the delivery man doesn't know the contents of your boxes for security reasons. I never let him know he is delivering cash worth $8.3 million usd to you, you need to keep this delivery confidential to people until the delivery is made.

Note that you must call Mr. Tom Brown as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is # +1 (860) 792-6138 Or whatSapp. Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address at [email protected] you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment box to your house without any further delay.

You are not expected to waste his time because he will make delivery to other beneficiary appointees. Please once you receive your consignment make sure you sign the receive document to prove your satisfaction and call me for your authentication Code.

Congratulations,

MR.GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
#440678 by Wiljames Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:48 pm
And another:

date: Jul 28, 2023
subject: The delivery agent Mr. Eric Powa has just arrives.

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
PLOT 33, ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA WAY
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT,
CADASTRAL ZONE,
ABUJA , FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY,
NIGERIA P.M.B. 0187,
GARKI ABUJA.
NIGERIA.

DEAR: DISTINGUISHED BENEFICIARY

I am Mr. Folashodun Shonubi. Acting Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. I have come to make so many things right from the way the corrupt government officials have made it to be in the past. Your awarded payment of inheritance fund, overdue payments and compensations of scam victims without causing heart break to beneficiaries is my priority. I am well pleased to inform you that your deliveryman has arrived with your Consignment Boxes value $8.3 million dollars being your inheritance payment. He is currently in Little Rock International Airport UNITED STATES on transit.

Contact your delivery man on this Email: ( [email protected] ) Phone Number: # +1 (860) 792-6138 then speak with the diplomatic deliveryman for directives, his name is Mr. Eric Powa. As he has been waiting to hear from you to enable him to get to your home address without missing his way. Most importantly you are advised to send your full data to him, which include your Full Name, Current Residential Address, Direct Cell Number, closest airport to you and A copy of any identity card to verify that you are the right receiver to avoid mistakes.

Note that you must call Mr. Eric Powa as soon as you receive this email for more discussion; direct line is # +1 (860) 792-6138 Also reconfirm your full current address and valid phone number to the Delivery officer via his above email address once you receive this email to enable him deliver your cash consignment box to your house without any further delay.

You are not expected to waste his time because he will make delivery to other beneficiary appointees. Please once you receive your consignment make sure you sign the recipient document to proof your satisfaction.

MR.FOLASHODUN SHONUBI,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA