#432121 by Ian Page Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:08 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank New York
Received: Tue 5 Apr 2022 at 10:42

Name: Mr. John Carroll Williams
Federal Reserve Bank New York
Address: 33 Liberty St, New York, NY 10045, USA
4/5/2022

I am Mr. John Carroll Williams, the new appointed united states America, just in case you don't know me, i want you know that your fund is our bank now to release to you.The United States secretary of the treasury resolved on-behalf of the scam victims to be compensated after the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) arrested some fraudsters who mentioned your particulars as one of the victims of circumstances.

Note: that after my meeting with Joe Biden the new president of the united states with senate advice and consent, World bank, united nations and international monetary fund (IMF), they agreed to pay you $10,000,000.00.(TIN Million Dollars only) as your compensation.Congratulations, your name was among the list to be paid $10.Million Dollars compensation payment.

Make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be released to you, (1) ATM Card with us.(2) bank to bank.(3) Cash delivery to your doorstep Kindly send your personal details to us to prove your identification.

1.Name........................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6. Payment method.. ..............

Advertisement

#432305 by Ian Page Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:35 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Federal Reserve Bank New York
Received: Sun 10 Apr 2022 at 10:20

4/10/2022

I am Mr. John Carroll Williams, the new appointed united states America, just in case you don't know me, i want you know that your fund is our bank now to release to you.The United States secretary of the treasury resolved on-behalf of the scam victims to be compensated after the Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) arrested some fraudsters who mentioned your particulars as one of the victims of circumstances.

Note: that after my meeting with Joe Biden the new president of the united states with senate advice and consent, World bank, united nations and international monetary fund (IMF), they agreed to pay you $10,000,000.00.(TIN Million Dollars only) as your compensation.Congratulations, your name was among the list to be paid $10.Million Dollars compensation payment.

Make your choice of your payment from our payment methods so that your Fund will be released to you, (1) ATM Card with us.(2) bank to bank.(3) Cash delivery to your doorstep Kindly send your personal details to us to prove your identification.

1.Name........................
2.Shipping Address................
3.Telephone Number .................
4.Age and Marital Status. .............
5.Occupation.....................
6. Payment method.. ..............