Tel No.: +234-708-018-7799
Subject: Dear Rightful Owner of The Fund
Received: Mon 9 May 2022 at 18:14

From Mr. Godwin Emefiele Governor
Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN).
Cell Phone: +234-708-018-7799
Reply via email address: [email protected]

Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money Under false pretense. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was reliably informed of your dealing with several agencies who have been taking undue advantage of your innocence hence my personal contact with you today.

Well I was instructed by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), office of the Senate Committee Federal Republic of Nigeria and Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) Nigeria to pay you the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) being your accrued interest accumulated fund through the Reserve account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a true beneficiary of this fund. And what you must do to receive this fund is to swear an Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court of Appeal, authorizing the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay you the accrued interest fund valued at of (US$4.5M) as the Rightful Owner of the funds.

As it was signed and stamped to release the sum of US$4,500.000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only through Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM CARD delivery and the choice is yours, which is 100% guaranteed. Please kindly reconfirm the listed details below to enable us to verify with the names and information we have on our payment system to avoid any mistake and to enable us to release your Interest payment to you through your preferred mode of Payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(2) Your Complete Address:
(3) Direct Telephone Number:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Present Occupation:
(6) Attach a copy of your ID/driver’s license for identification purposes.

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund within the next 72 hours. Respond urgently via our verified email address: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)
Cell Phone:+234-708-018-7799
Last edited by Ian Page on Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#433548 by Ian Page Tue May 17, 2022 11:59 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Good Day Unpaid Beneficiary,
Received: Tue 17 May 2022 at 16:21

Cell Phone: +234-708-018-7799

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money Under false pretence. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was reliably informed of your dealing with several agencies who have been taking undue advantage of your innocence hence my personal contact with you today.

Well I was instructed by the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF), office of the Senate Committee Federal Republic of Nigeria and Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) Nigeria to pay you the sum of (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) being your accrued interest accumulated fund through the Reserve account of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a true beneficiary of this fund. And what you must do to receive this fund is to swear an Affidavit of Oath at the Federal High Court of Appeal, authorizing the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to pay you the accrued interest fund valued at of (US$4.5M) as the Rightful Owner of the funds.

As it was signed and stamped to release the sum of US$4,500.000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) only through Bank to Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer or ATM CARD delivery and the choice is yours, which is 100% guaranteed. Please kindly reconfirm the listed details below to enable us to verify with the names and information we have on our payment system to avoid any mistake and to enable us to release your Interest payment to you through your preferred mode of Payment.

(1) Your Full Name:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Present Occupation:

I would like you to urgently respond to this message so that I can advise you on how best to confirm your fund within the next 72 hours. Respond urgently via our verified email address: [email protected]

Best Regards,

Cell Phone:+234-708-018-7799
Last edited by Ian Page on Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#434925 by Ian Page Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:23 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Subject: Overdue Payment Instructions
Received: Mon 27 Jun 2022 at 12:25

Cell/ WhatsApp Phone: +234-708-018-7799

I am Mr. Godwin Emefiele, Governor Central Bank of Nigeria. Without mincing words, I am convinced 100% that you have had bitter experiences with various 'scam artists' claiming to be high government officials and thereby defrauding you of your hard-earned money Under false pretence. The activities of these 'scam artists' has changed your perspective about conducting business on the internet, and you now believe that there is no genuine business that can be conducted on the internet. I was reliably informed of your dealing with several agencies who have been taking undue advantage of your innocence hence my personal contact with you today.

(1) Your Full Name:
(4) Mobile Number:
(5) Present Occupation:

Best Regards,

Cell/ WhatsApp Phone :+234-708-018-7799