CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

I sent this letter to you a month ago, but I'm not sure you received it because I haven't gotten any response from you which is why I am resending it again.

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) of United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all around Africa. We have recovered over $5.3 Billion US Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick this thieves/Internet rats. We have over 18,273 of them in our jails around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out of Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just $10M (Ten Million US Dollars Only). This we assume will help you start a new life. Please, you have to accept the money like that because the people (
victims) in our pay list are too

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CALIFORNIA USA. CONTACT HIM NOW: Email: [email protected] Number: 707-929-4533. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email the diplomat in person of MR. ALFRED SMITH in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignments delivered to you today as he has been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. Right now the diplomat has arrived in the United States with your consignment boxes.

Note; that you must reconfirm your Full Name, Address,nearest airport and a valid Phone# to him through this email: [email protected] Number: 707-929-4533 immediately you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

I appreciate your understanding and collaboration, Hope to hear from you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#434404 by Ian Page Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:03 am
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: 714-485-7792
Subject: Wednesday 8/6/2022
Received: Wed 8 Jun 2022 at 08:48

EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
(OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR)
CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/010,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

Be informed that the Scotland Yard Police, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation, (FBI) of United States of America, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) of Nigeria and all the African Crime fighter leaders have come together to stop scam/internet fraud in Nigeria and all around Africa. We have recovered over $5.3 Billion US Dollars from the people we have behind bars.

Our duty is to make sure we stop Internet scam and money laundering. As for today we have put a lot of fraudsters in jail. We go all over Africa to pick these thieves/Internet rats. We have over 18,273 of them in our jails around Africa and we are still looking for more. We are aware that a lot of foreigners out there have been deceived and lost their hard earn money to these fraudsters after promising them percentages in their letters/e-mails for their impending help to move funds out of Africa including fake lottery winning notification and at the end of the day, they will collect thousands of dollars from you without a successful end. It was agreed that to retain the good image of Nigeria and the rest of African countries, all the victims who lost his/her hard earn money to these faceless thieves will be compensated with just $10M (Ten Million US Dollars Only). This we assume will help you start a new life. Please, you have to accept the money like that because the people (
victims) in our pay list are too

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR DIPLOMAT HAS ARRIVED WITH YOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES AT LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT CALIFORNIA USA. CONTACT HIM NOW: Email: [email protected] Number: 714-485-7792. I want you to know that you have 24 hours to email the diplomat in person of MR. ALFRED SMITH in the United States, let us know if you are still interested to get your consignments delivered to you today as he has been waiting to hear from you to help him complete this delivery to you. Right now the diplomat has arrived in the United States with your consignment boxes.

Note; that you must reconfirm your Full Name, Address,nearest airport and a valid Phone# to him through this email: [email protected] Number: 714-485-7792 immediately you receive this email to enable him to deliver your cash consignment to you without any mistake. You are advised not to waste his time at the airport so that he would not be stranded in any way because he will return if he finds out that you are not doing anything to get him over to your house.

I appreciate your understanding and collaboration, Hope to hear from you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

MR GODWIN EMEFIELE,
EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA