Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#434641 by Ian Page Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:39 pm
Subject: This is from Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC POLICE NIGERIA)
Received: Tue 14 Jun 2022 at 12:27

Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC POLICE NIGERIA)
Plot 301/302, Institution and Research Cadastral District Jabi.
Abuja-Nigeria

Attention to you beneficiary,

My name is Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa, I am the new Chairman of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC Police Nigeria). I know very well that you may not believe or take this as real because you have gone far with the transaction you are doing with the Banks in Africa. I really want you to be away and know now that you are not dealing with the real Bank incharge of your payment that is why is taking you too long to receive your funds. I want you to bear in mind that your fund is still with the Central Bank of Nigeria and has not authorized to any Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria to pay you this fund. So i want you to consider anything transaction you are having with any Correspondence Bank both here or Africa as an illegal transaction and you will never receive one dollar from them at the end.

However, i want you to be away that we are working together with the FBI Security Agents, We are monitoring the transaction you are doing with the criminals claiming to be this or that who is promising you that they will pay you through Bank to Bank wire Transfer or Online Banking Transfer and ATM Card Payment, Believe me, you will never receive one dollars from them because the are not the real authorize person or Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria to be incharge of your payment. I knows very well that this may sound you as funny, but i will advise you to suspend every communication and every transaction you are doing with those criminals claiming to be the Bank incharge of your payment because at the end, you will never receive one dollar from them, you will only be spending your hard earn money to them. If i may ask you, how do you expect that such amount of money which is your fund to be receive by you through the hands of those criminals you are dealing with?

Finally, if you are ready to work with us to enable us to direct you to the real approval Bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria who is incharge of this payment were your fund is, kindly get back to me through the official email address bellow so that we can proceed to lead you and direct you to the real direction to follow and receive your fund. Please kindly keep this information as a secret between you and us because we are doing our best to track this criminals down and arrest them so that we can recover what ever amount maybe you have spent back for you. Remember that if you leak or expose this to them, that means the will run away because we are doing our best to track them down.

Thanks and remain bless

Mr. Abdulrasheed Bawa
The Chairman EFCC Police Nigeria
Advertisement