Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#434985 by Ian Page Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:54 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: +234-814-758-0825
Subject: GOOD DAY DEAR:
Received: Tue 28 Jun 2022 at 15:48

URGENT ATTENTION:

My name is Mr Jan Eliasson, I am a crime fighter and Former Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nations. I was mandated to come to Nigeria-Africa to investigate frauds that are being committed here in Nigeria at intervals. I am presently working with the Nigerian inspector general of police, some FBI and CIA agents to ensure that the perpetrators of this Evil activities are urgently apprehended.

"I am very honoured to be invited to eradicate fraud completely in Africa which I have vowed to do without any fear or favour," but it baffles me to discover that your impending funds from Africa, which was intercepted,has not been released to you till this moment after being cleared by the Nigerian Presidency,Federal Ministry of Justice and the Finance Ministry. It is also clearly indicated that you have made several attempts and spend much money to transfer your funds to your account but to no avail.

With the help of the Nigerian Police, special FBI and CIA agents in Nigeria, We have managed to apprehend some scam syndicates who made some confessional statements and indited Ex-Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(Professor Charles Soludo and his successor Dr.Lamido Sanusi, Mr.Godwin Emefiele. They have confessed how they have impersonated the names of some UN Executive members like MR BAN KI-MOON, Mrs.Inga-Britt Ahlenius and Ms.Carman L. Lapointe Mrs Paulette Beal to defraud their victims.

Please, we have noticed that Nigerians are very ruthless and have defrauded so many foreigners we have also discovered the irregularities in foreign payment files intentionally masterminded by these scammers and urgently called the attention of the World Bank President and Antonio Guterres and they both came to a resolution that the Federal Government of Nigeria must pay a total amount of $10.5M to each of the people whose names were found in the list till this irregularity has been corrected.

This approved amount must be made available to all beneficiaries within the next 14 banking days or an Economic Sanction will be placed on Nigeria by the UN and other international Organizations.

NOTE: On no account must you be requested to pay any fee by any Bank or individual in Nigeria. The only fee you must pay to receive your fund which covers every other fee is a UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE OF $380.This must be paid directly to my office here for the procurement and endorsement of all your fund approval/release documents by the UN.

WARNING!!!!!!. The UN has never for once sent any Diplomat to Nigeria for any payment. IF you have any dealings with anyone claiming to be any of these persons, please STOP immediately or we shall cancel this payment of USD$10.5M that has already been approved to you.Note that,the UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE is must and very important, so take note of that.

NB: Every communication should be made through this e-mail address: ([email protected]) on how to send the $380 only.

NOTE: We have asked for the above UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible.immediately Contact me via E-mail for instructions on how to send the $380.any other contact or payment you make apart from the UN POLICE FUND CLEARANCE REPORT FEE is at your own risk. WE will like your respond to this call to avoid any further delaying.

Do not be afraid for the fee, when replying this mail, include your full name, phone number,position and address so that we can register it here.

Thanks for your anticipated compliance to this message.

Regards,
Mr Jan Eliasson
UN Crime Fighting Officer,
UN Formal Deputy Secretary-General.
Phone: +234-814-758-0825.
http://www.un.org/
Advertisement