Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#435122 by Ian Page Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:12 pm
Reply to: [email protected]
Tel No.: 44709288481
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION
Received: Fri 1 Jul 2022 at 08:05

Dear sir

RE: CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION

I am Dr Patrick Strouse, the immediate resigned senate president of the federal republic of Nigeria, I know you must be surprised at this development, but I chose to tell you the truth because of my sincere wish to treat every man, as I would expect to be treated While in office, I witnessed a lot of unpatriotic acts by men of high position in Nigeria concerning the payment of foreign contractors. Several times allocations are mapped for foreign contract payment and a lot of contractors’ payments will be approved but their fund will never be released to them because some group of men on high share the money among themselves and leave the concerned contractors with nothing but continues spending in pursuit of their payment. Payments like this will never reach the hand of the beneficiaries because they continuously use them as a means to loot funds out of the fault of the Central Bank of Nigeria. These same people because of my indiscriminate campaign against their acts accused me of taking bribes of over US$8 Million from contractors. In any case I was forced to resign.

My purpose of writing this letter to you is not to tell you these stories but provide a recovery opportunity to your financial stand. While all these was going on, I sensed it will end like this so I was able to move out the sum of US$14.7million in cash through a friend working with a London cargo company with a branch here. This consignment was registered with the courier company as a diplomatic luggage belonging to you and they are shipping it to your country via London.

Furthermore, the weight of the consignment is 78kg but I managed to pay 40kg, which cost US$8,600.00. On no account should you disclose the content of the crate with the diplomatic courier services for fear of betrayal. So do not allow them to know that the content is money.

In the meantime, contact Mr. James Wan the director (DIPLOMATIC COURIER & CARGO SERVICES U.K) on Tel/fax: 44709288481 or email: [email protected] in London now or tomorrow to know the actual situation with the consignment and also give them your address where the consignment will be delivered and then get back to me as soon as possible so that I can give you the shipment document and the keys to the consignment.

Meanwhile, I will be coming over to your country immediately the consignment arrives in your country for my 50% of the US$14.7milliom. Awaiting a positive reply from you. Contact them and get back to me.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation

Regards,
Dr Patrick Strouse
Advertisement