Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#9779 by tin61167 Tue May 19, 2009 10:23 am
what is this???
i have a question....does the scammer sell your email address??
has anyone heard of that?

From Mrs. Farida Waziri Tue May 19 04:27:20 2009
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta106.mail.re1.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.59.166.146 (EHLO host.lineahost.com) (209.59.166.146) by mta106.mail.re1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 19 May 2009 04:29:37 -0700
Received: from nobody by host.lineahost.com with local (Exim 4.63) (envelope-from <[email protected]>) id 1M6NTc-0001Kc-V4 for [email protected]; Tue, 19 May 2009 07:27:21 -0400
To: [email protected]
Subject:
From: Mrs. Farida Waziri <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 07:27:20 -0400
Content-Length: 2352

Compact Headers

ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION
112 AVENUES, SURE ROAD LAGOS/NIGERIA

Hello

My Name is Mrs Farida Waziri the new Economic and Financial Crimes Commission chairperson in Nigeria.

I understand you are expecting your delayed fund to be wired to your bank account, but some top government officials and bank partners will not tell you the truth about the whereabouts of your fund and all they are doing is to tell you to pay outrageous fees which you refused to come up with, but I will not do that based on my conscience and that is why I have contacted you to let you know the truth because i know you have gone far in trying to get this fund and must have paid some amounts of monies to persons you are not supposed to give out a dime to.

I will be ready to help you get your fund but you have to help me keep it a secret to enable me help in delivering your fund as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission principal officer. You better believe me or forget contacting me again but i know that they will never tell you the truth because they are all thieving criminals. Get back to me and i will tell you the possible way to get your fund delivered to you without the consent of anyone i know God will reward me after all.

Regards.

Mrs Farida Waziri
chairperson,
EFCC.

Awaiting your earliest response,
Mrs. Farida Waziri
(Assist)Dr Gabriel Zyggy
Efcc Chairperson

Privacy notice: The information in this communication including any attached document(s) is privileged and strictly confidential from EFCC NIGERIA. And/or one of its affiliates. It is solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(s) addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or an agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message or of any attached document(s), or the taking of any action or omission to take any action in reliance on the contents of this message or of any attached documents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the original message immediately. Thank you
EFCC Executive Chairman, Chief Mrs. Farida Mzamber Waziri (AIG rtd.)
Advertisement

#9780 by Dan Jones Tue May 19, 2009 10:48 am
This is a varient of the recovery scam that's crossed with the standard scammer trick of pretending to be someone important.

Basically, he's telling you that you will never get your money from the people you are currently talking to. It could be a new scammer trying to steal you away, or it could just be the old scammer trying a new tactic to make you pay out.