Country Nigeria

City Lagos

Reply-To: [email protected]

Email: [email protected]

+2348124944502

+447035982652

Begin Scam Email:

Hello dear,

I am Mr. Herman Saylor; I am a US citizen, 68 years Old. I reside here in London. My residential address is as follows. 24 Grosvenor Square London, W1A 1AE United Kingdom, I am one of those that took part in the Compensation in Africa many years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over US$74,000 for the past years while in the UK, trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the other.

So I decided with my Son to visit United Kingdom Interpol head quarters here in London with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the (Interpol) Director to contact Mr. Lawrence Eliot, who is a representative of the (Interpol) and a member of the COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE, currently in Nigeria. I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment which was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of (US$2.5Million)

Moreover, Mr. Lawrence Eliot, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their compensation funds and I saw your name as one of the scam victims and one of the (US$2.5Million) beneficiaries, that is why I decided to email you to know if you have received yours, and to advise you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your funds, they are only making money out of you.

I will advise you to contact Mr. Lawrence Eliot. You have to contact him directly on this information below to know if he can help you too.

COMPENSATION AWARD HOUSE
Name: Mr. Lawrence Eliot
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +234- 812-494-4502

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in anyway with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing left.

The only Money I paid after I met Mr. Lawrence Eliot was just £250.00 Pounds Sterling for the Ownership Paper Works, Take note of that because that was only money I paid.
Once again stop contacting those people, I will advise you to contact Mr. Lawrence Eliot so that he can help you to deliver your fund instead of dealing with those liars that will be turning you around asking for different kind of money to complete your transaction.

Thank you and be blessed.

Mr. Herman Saylor.
24 Grosvenor Square London, W1A 1AE United Kingdom,
Phone: +44 703 598 2652

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement