Begin Scam Email:

YOUR PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
HEAD OFFICE NO: 23 LAGOS STATE,
Abuja Nigeria
PHONE:+234-81-002-20982

ATT:

INSTRUCTION TO RELEASE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND
In respond to your email, this office write to inform you that we have Receive your email and your complain on bad officials from Nigeria and I will do my best to track then down all you need to do is to reconfirm your information for error not to occur during the transfer process and note that we are here to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

I am MR JOHN LEE a highly placed official of the International Monetary Fund (IMF). It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondences on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies/ Diplomat across Europe to Africa and Asia /London Uk and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why I was appointed to handle your transaction here in Nigeria.

All Governmental and Non-Governmental prostates, NGOs, Finance Companies, Banks, Security Companies and Courier companies which have been in contact with you of late have been instructed to back up from your transaction and you have been advised NOT to respond to them anymore since the IMF is now directly in charge of your payment..

You are hereby advised NOT to remit further payment to any institutions with respect to your transaction as your fund will be transferred to you directly from our source.

I hope this is clear. Any action contrary to this instruction is at your own risk. with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released.

Once again thank you very much for your urgent response, I am in acknowledgement of your mail which I received in my office this morning regarding you as a scammed victims compensation money as one of the beneficiaries in which I will direct you on how to get your compensation money.

Your are advice to send me your information and as soon as that is done just call me so that you will be given more details on the issue

RECONFIRM YOUR INFORMATION AGAIN

1. Full Name: …….
2. Address: ……
3Nationality: ……
4.Age: .......... Date of Birth
5.Occupation: ……...
6.Phone: …….
7.State of Origin: …....
8. Copy of your identity Card see attach

NOTE THAT MY DUTY IS TO HELP MONITOR YOUR TRANSFER AND ONCE I HELP YOU GET YOUR OVER DUE PAYMENT SUM OF $5,000,000 YOU ARE TO PAY ME THE SUM OF $40,000 THAT IS AFTER YOU HAVE RECIVE THE $5,000,000,00 IS WHEN YOU PAY FOR THE MONITORING DUTY FEE OF $40,000.
I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR TO YOU?

Await to hear from you as soon as possible with your information and as stated below and call me immediately for more clarification regarding your transaction:

Also Call me as soon as you receive the letter so that you will be given an immediate response:
YOURS SINCERELY,
MR JOHN LEE
TELE +234 8100220982

End Scam Email

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement