Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#10558 by Ralph Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:14 pm
This email is looking for somebody who has previously been scammed and hopes to continue stealing from them

They will tell you that the funds you previously lost money trying to retrieve it are in their posession and that they can complete the deal for you.

There will of course be more fees but unfortunately your money will never arrive, it is just another scam and the money they speak of does not exist

This search result will reveal another example of the same scam Click Here

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 5:06:33 AM
Subject: FROM MR. ROBERT BROWN/ GET BACK TO ME FOR YOUR DUE PAYMENT

Dear,

This is Mr.Robert Brown. As the new chairman Board of trustees All African Metro-Politan Bank. I have come across your payment file which is still unpaid. After some verification I found out there were irregularities which occured in your payment processing procedure relating to some activities of some criminal minded bank officials and accredited attorneys which their action has gotten you to this point.
This measure was taken after the pressure mounted by your government on illicit treament on their citizens by African banks on inheritance/ contract payments. We are very sorry for this evil minded activties that made it difficult for you to receive your payment ever since your payment has been approved for release and payment.
You should please stop every communication with this officials as we have decided to make sure that you receive your payment without anymore exploitation and hinderance from this office.
You should reconfirm
Your full name .......................
Your address..........................
Your phone number.....................

You should follow my instructions to receive your payment.

Mr.Robert Brown
(Chairman BOT AMPB)
Email:[email protected]
Advertisement