Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#10794 by Ralph Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 am
This email starts with some great advice, please do not send money to anyone, anybody who contacts you out of the blue and needs information and fees paids will be a scammer

They will not deliver your funds, they will simply steal more of your money

A search on the email address will show it as a scam Click Here

----- Forwarded Message ----
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:31:22 AM
Subject: WARNING!STOP ALL PAYMENT TO ANY SCAM AUTHORITIES OR INDIVIDUAL

Dear Beneficiary,

I hope that this correspondence is received with the urgency and expediency required.

It has come to the notice of the Board of Trustees at the CBN that your present inheritance claims application being handled

by the Remmitting Bank in Nigeria is experiencing some man made irregularities.To this effect,it has become neccesary for the

Board of Trustees to invite trained Fund Transfer Specalists from the United States to resolve and regularize your fund

release with immediate effect.

We at Michael Neufeld & Associates have been duly consulted by the CBN Board of Trustees and have been fully informed about

how the staff of the remmitting bank have been taking advantage of you by telling you to pay unneccesarily exhorbitant

charges which will only make your fund payment a long drawn out process.

Due to this we have decided to step into the process of your fund transfer to enable your funds to be transfered within the

soonest possible time you are to get back to us immediatly without needing to pay all the huge sums of monies that are being

demanded from you by the remmitting bank.
All proccesses to have your funds paid to you imediately through the CBN's Laison Remmittance Office in New York have been

initiated to cut out unneccesary costs.You are advised to keep this communication highly confidential as the CBN Board of

Trustees have asked us to resolve this fund payment independent of the office of the CBN Gorvernor to identify the the

principal participants in this unethical payment procedure.

Furthermore,you are hereby advised to pay no furtherfees or charges to the Remmitting Bank in Nigeria as they shall no longer

be handling your payment process.

We shall await your immedite correspondence with your direct telephone numbers for re-confirmation to to my confidential

email address at: [email protected] .So that we may conclude your payment immediately.

Yours Sincerely,
Dr. Michael Neufeld
Michael Neufeld & Associates c/o CBN.
reply to: [email protected]
Advertisement

#11701 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:21 pm
Here is an e-mail I recieved from the CBN on 07-14-09. Even though it warns me not to forward to anybody I sent this and all the scam e-mails to Scam Reports (if you have a better place to send them let me know).

From: "CBN PAYMENT OFFICE" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: undisclosed-recipientsFrom the desk of:
Prof. Sanusi Lamido
Executive Governor (CBN)
Immediate Payment
Ref: cbn/ird/cbx/021/09
[Office of the governor]
Telephone: +234-709-013-2818

Dear Receiver,

I am delighted to inform you that I am the recent Central Bank of Nigeria Governor newly voted and approved by the Federal Republic of Nigeria government to legally be in charge of the entire local Banks and all the Microfinance Institutions.

I have received a payment credit instruction from the Federal Government of Nigeria to credit your account with your full contract funds valued the total Sum of US$10,700,000.00 (Ten million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was overdue by the former Governor of CBN “Prof. Charles C. Soludo” and his dubious officials.

The Ex- CBN Governor (Prof. Charles C. Soludo) has been expelled from the office early this month with all his co-officials who have been hypocritical to our dear honorable contractors who are yet to receive their awarded contract payment.

With duly procedure, your funds has been programmed for immediate release into your nominated bank account as appear in our beneficiary file, but unfortunately, we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) because of the recent occurrence of scam in our record caused by our Ex- Governor (Prof. Charles C. Soludo); for this reason, our recent safe method of payment is via diplomatic courier service.

Note: that at this time, every arrangement concerning your cash payment through diplomatic courier services has been made and your funds have been packaged as a consignment and registered with Presidential Diplomatic Courier Service for safe delivery.

Be also informed that a Diplomat Agent with International Traveling Immunity has to move down to your country in order to deliver the consignment to your doorstep as concluded.

Note that you will oblige to help the diplomats Agent to pay for a (None Inspected Permit Sticker) to avoid stoppage of any kind by the customs and immigration or examine of consignment at the airport in your country. The diplomat agent will give you a call to notify you of his arrival to your state.

Besides, you are advice to follow the rules and regulations of the diplomats for easy collection of your consignment. You will have to welcome the diplomat warmly to create an enabling atmosphere for him and then he will hand over the consignment to you in person immediately. Have it in mind that immediately the diplomat agent obtain the above named certificate (None Inspected Permit Sticker) he will deliver the consignment to your door step without any stoppage or hitch.

On response to this letter, make sure you include your following personal information, for the facilitation and processes of belongings.

Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1) Your full name. ______________________________
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.: _____________________
3) Residential address#: _________________________
4) Occupation and age: ___________________________
5) Profession, age and marital: __________________
6) Working ID / Int'l passport. : ________________
7) Are you a credit card owner? ___________________
8) Are you a property owner? ____________________

Finally, you are strongly advice to cease all kinds of communication with any individual who is at present contact with you answering “Prof. Charles C. Soludo” as an avenue to execute all kind of scam payment activities to get money from you.

Best regards,

Prof. Sanusi Lamido,
New Elected Governor
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Telephone: +234-709-013-2818

N/B: You are not authorized to forward this notification to anybody for your safeguard motive.
#11707 by The Enchantress Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:50 pm
Note these warnings and fraud alerts found on this search "Ref: cbn/ird/cbx/021/09" click here

Delete and do not send any information to this scammer.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.