Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#11704 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:06 pm
These all are coming out of a server called "terra.es" different names and e-mails. Easy enough to recognise as a scam but beware of anything that seems to good to be true, it isn't. Once again all have been forwarded to scam reports.

The following is something that is on the bottom of all these scam mails:

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil. Infórmate pinchando aquí. (they always have this at bottom, translates to: "Now you can also access your mail from your mobile Terra. Find out by clicking aquí"

CONTACT MY SCRETARY Tuesday, July 14, 2009 4:52 PM

Hello good friend,

I am Dr.John Gary am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund transferred. Now I want you to contact my Scretary on his email address below and receive your compensation of $1,2000.00USD dollars from him;

NAME Mr.Fred White
E-MAIL ADDRESS ( [email protected] )

Kindly reconfirm to him the following below information;

Your full name____________
Your address_____________
Your country____________
Your age_________________
Your occupation___________
Your Phone number_______
Your Sex ____________________

Note that if you did not send him the above information completely, he will not release the fund to you because he has to be sure that it is you.

Ask him to send you your fund.

Remain blessed,
Dr.John Gary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be Informed!!! Tuesday, July 14, 2009 2:40 AM

Be Informed!!!

We have concluded our effect to your payment through western union Money Transfer Control Number:(951-155-5988)Sender,Joseph Motigwe we sent $5,000.00 in your name today so contact our Agent for another mtcn,to be picking $5,000.00 daily until $500,000.00 is completely transfered to you.(IMF) is compensating all the SCAM VICTIMS and your email was found as one of the VICTIMS, call him once you pick up the payment for another payment.So you advice to contact our Agent office in Benin with bellow

Western union Agent: Pastor.chris Orji
E-mail;[email protected]
Tel: +229-986-819-49

Thanks Mr Edward John

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Western Union® Monday, July 13, 2009 3:56 PM

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money Worldwide
FROM OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 AGBOKOU,ANKPA
ROAD OPPOSITE TUNDE MOTORS COTONOU.
WEB:http://site.www.westernunion.com/

E-mail : [email protected]

Attn ;Beneficiary,

This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody,which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill of $235,in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now....

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $85. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your desginated address.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Goverment Fund, to aviod problem or we will cancel the payment for this year untill next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $85.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for to start receive $5000..00 as from tomorrow.
Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +22998286674
After the payment of $85.00 you will start receiveing your money every day $5000.00 through Western Union A Money Gram $5000 by money gram untill the full payment of $2.5m is completed. So what you will be receiveing per day is $10.000.00

Now Contact us here
Mr Kufe Jokoh
E-mail : ([email protected])
Tel: +22998286674

And please make sure you re-confirm this following information stated below:

Your Name======
Your Address=====
Your Phone Numbers====

Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below:

RECEIVER NAME=== MR. ONYIBOR E. CHUKWUMA.
COUNTRY==== Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question=== In God
Answer==== We Trust.
Amount=====$85.00USD

The moment i receive the payment of $85.00 i will release the first payment informations of $5000 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.

Mr Kufe Jokoh.

FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 303)

Western Union®
Welcome to Western Union
Send Money
Advertisement

#11710 by Arnold Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:04 pm
Thank you for that. I've had a quick look at www.terra.es and it looks likely that one of their services is free email. And the advertising blurb at the end of each email supportss this.
Some lads do use lesser known free email accounts.

#11714 by Kachtice Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:00 pm
That was my first thought. Didn't know if there was a way to let the service know that these people are exploiting their service or if they even care. It would be nice to get their e-mails removed so anybody who is currently being scammed will lose contact or question what is going on. Just a thought.
#11747 by Arnold Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:16 pm
We don't believe in closing scammers' free email accounts. You've reported it here, so potential victims who google on it will arrive here.
If it's shut down, he'll just open another that we don't know about, and carry on scamming.