Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#14457 by Jim Pooley Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:46 am
Been a while since I've been here. While I've had loads of emails allegedly from various government organizations, UN, FBI etc, this is the first I've seen which supposedly comes from a victim:

Hello My Dear Friend,

I'm Mrs. Elizabeth xxxxxxxx of Tampa, FL xxxxxx. I'm a US citizen, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa Nigeria some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $17,200,000 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents and my fund contract numbers, and I was directed to meet with Barrister Collins Smith, who is a member of legal office of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment of my contract fund. Right now I'm the most happiest woman on earth because I have received myCompensation funds amounting to $11,000,000.00 Moreover, Barrister Collins Smith, showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments And I saw your email and your informations as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are Only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Barrister Collins Smith to assist you get your fund.

You have to contact him directly on this information below;

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY

Name: Mr. Collins Smith (Barrister)
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +234-8033080193

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, I am a live weakness over this ok, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr. Collins Smith was just $320 for the paper works, take note of that. And if you can not make trip to Nigeria like other contractors who receive their payment as Collins Smith told me, they have to obtain a clearance letter from their lawyers or hospital to enable the said bank transfer their fund. This is my advice to you if really you want to receive your fund.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Elizabeth xxxxxxxx (Elizabeth)
xxxxxx Inc.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Street
Tampa , FL USA.xxxxxx

I've x'd out some of the details as this looks like a real address.
Advertisement

#14458 by Ralph Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:19 am
Thanks for posting Jim

By doing a search on a section of script you can see other examples of the same scam using different names,Click Here for the search results.

Here is one of those examples from this site Click Here

Mrs. Gloria Young Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Beware Of Internet Fraud........ My Experience

ATTENTION:

I'm Mrs. Gloria Young of Tampa, FL 33629. I'm a US citizen, I'm 51yrs Old. I'm one of those that took part in the Compensation in West Africa Nigeria some years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $17,200.00 while in the US, trying to get my payment all to no avail.

So I decided to travel down to Nigeria with all my compensation documents,

and I was directed to meet Mr Wiliams Cole (Barrister), who is the member of COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY and a Human Rights Activist (Lawyer), and I contacted him and he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake.

He took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment. Right now I'm the most happiest woman on earth because I have received my Compensation funds amounting tO $11,000,000.00 Moreover, Mr Williams Cole (Barrister), showed me the full information of those that are yet to receive their payments And I saw your email as one of the scam victims, that is why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are Only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Mr Wiliams Cole(Barrister)

You have to contact him directly on this information below;

COMPENSATION AWARD AUTHORITY
Name: Mr Wiliams Cole (Barrister)
Email: [email protected]

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and telling you that your fund is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have nothing.

The only money I paid after I met Mr Wiliams Cole (Barrister) was just $320 for the paper works, take note of that.

Thank You and Be Blessed.
Mrs. Gloria Young
+2347034566636
Trustee/Treasurer, Triad Foundation Inc.
1902 South Wykagyl Street
Tampa, FL USA. 33629
Education: BS, Business Administration