Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#16833 by Chris Fuller Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:45 am
This scam mail is aimed at people who have already lost money to scammers. It promises to now send the expected funds - without demanding transfer charges or delivery fees.

This mail has not been written by the Executive Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria. The promised money does not exist. And there will definitely be fees/charges/payments to be made. For nothing in return.

It is another scam. Do not reply. Do not send any money.

IP Address: 41.219.218.20 - Lagos, Nigeria

from Mr. Zanusi Lamido <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Mon, Nov 16, 2009
subject TO YOU.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE NEW GOVERNOR OF CBN REGARDING YOUR UNCLAIMED FUNDS

To all existing contract payment/ inheritance Beneficiaries in Nigeria,( HEART OF AFRICA)

Sir / Madam,

This is to inform you and the general public that the Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N) now has a new face and a new leader. I am the new Executive Governor of C.B.N. Mr. Sanusi Labido A. Sanusi. I am here to re-brand CBN and correct all the unprofessional and financial irregularities caused by the formal governor of CBN Prof. Charles C. Soludo

Breaking News! Prof. Charles C. Soludo has been arrested by the Economic & Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) for destroying the lives of innocent people who called for the release of their contract payment’s and inheritance beneficiaries. He has scammed not less than 2 million people claiming to release their funds and was requesting for illegal fees such as delivery fee and documentation fees. Shortly after his interrogation with the men of the EFCC, he will be charged to court and the law will take it cause.

As the new appointed Governor of CBN, my duties are to ensure that your payment gets to you. I have crosschecked the unattended files sent to my desk and the record shown that you have not received your funds. The amount recorded as your contract payment inheritance is $15.7 Million US Dollars.

For your information, my mode of releasing your funds $15.7m dollars will not be by Bank Draft or ATM, to avoid been ask to pay money to delivery company to sent the Draft /ATM card to you. As the new leader of C.B.N, I don’t need anything that will dent my image because I am a very sincere and straight forward man who has come to clean all the mess caused by the formal governor and to put smiles in the face of those that lost so much money to this fraud man called. Prof. Charles Soludo

To avoid processing your payment in Nigeria and start asking you to pay transfer charges or delivery fees, I want you to receive your money in CASH at Toronto, CANADA. The $15.7m USD will be packaged in Trunk box as a consignment and delivered to Canada by a trusted diplomat.

NOTE: If you are not willing to go to Canada to receive your payment after a long time sufferings in the hands of fraudsters, then I will know that you are not yet ready to claim your funds and perhaps may not be the rightful beneficiary of the fund.

Before I proceed with your payment, I will re-check your information’s to be sure that I contacted the right person, therefore, forward the below information

(1) Full names and current residential address
(2) Personal cell phone / house phone
(3) Company name and Position
(4) Age
(5) Attached ID CARD or passport

As soon as I receive the above information’s, I will email you the payment schedule and inform you the date of the delivery to enable you make arrangement to travel to Toronto. Canada and receive your $15.7m in CASH.

Lastly, if you insist on BANK TRANSFER by requesting that the funds should be wired into your account, then you should be ready to bear the cost of transfer which is 00.1% of $15.7m dollars.

I want to give you more details of this cash payment, so Call me on receipt of this notice with my direct line: 011 234 8064626021
OR Dial from your cell + 234

Thanks,

Mr. Sanusi Lamido
New Executive Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N)
Direct phone: + 234 8064626021
Advertisement