Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#17228 by Johann Meister Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm
"Walter Murphy" <[email protected]>

Hi

[1]We found the result of western union, in nigeria.
[2]They gave Us some report too and what they are doin is legit.

[3]
But they gave us Toll free # for Canada western unio.

[4] Provide us the Mtcn number and Text question and Answer that was given to you
from FBI nigeria.
[5] Not email The Scam Fbi from now on, Your email is Under Tracking...

Agent
Murphy
Federal Bureau Invetigaion
GA
USA
code 5892i3.
[email protected]

Mark Jones <[email protected]>

Subject: THIS IS THE PIC U NEED TO SEE

HELLO
YOU JUST HAVE TO STOP THINKING TOO MUCH NOW BECAUSE GOD IS IN YOUR SIDE NOW AND YOU CAN SEE THAT WE HAVE ARREST THE MASTER PLANER OF THE SCAM PEOPLE THAT ARE LYING TO YOU AND STEALING ALL YOUR MONEY ..BUT YOU WILL SEE THE PICTURE OF THE PERSON AT THE END OF THIS EMAIL ..THERE ARE SOME FACT THAT I WANT YOU TO HOLD NOW AND ALSO BELIEVE THIS BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO END UP YOUR LIFE LOOSING ALL YOUR MONEY ..SO WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO DO NOW IS THAT YOU WILL STOP CHATTING WITH STRANGER AND ALSO DONT TALK TO ANYONE AGAIN THAN ME BECAUSE YOUR COMPUTER IS NOW BEEN MONITORED FROM OUR HEAD OFFICE AND I WANT YOU TO WARN YOU THAT YOU MUST NOT SEND ANY MONEY TO NIGERIA AFRICA AGAIN BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY BAD AND WRONG PEOPLE OUT THERE I DONT PRAY FOR YOU TO GO TO THAT COUNTRY AND SEE THE KIND OF LIFE THEY ARE LIVING THERE AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE ALWAYS BAD AND TRAY TO STEAL MONEY FROM UNITED STATE ...SO STOP ALL THIS NOW BECAUSE THEY CAN SEE ALL WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ALSO ALL THE PEOPLE YOU DO EMAIL EVERYDAY ..WE HAVE TAKE YOUR BOX TO THE DIPLOMATIC COMPANY BECAUSE IT WAS REJECTED AT THE FEDEX OFFICE ..THE REASON WHY IT WAS REJECTED WAS THAT IT WAS TOO HEAVY AND WE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING NOW AND SOON YOU WILL HAVE YOUR RECIEPT IN YOUR EMAIL NOW ..BUT I JUST WANT YOU TO SEE THIS PICTURE JUST FOR YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE REALLY HELPING YOU A LOT TO GET ALL YOU MONEY BACK. EMAIL ME BACK NOW SO THAT I CAN EMAIL YOU THE COPY OF YOUR RECIEPT AND ALSO GIVE YOU THE PRIVATE CODE TO UNLOCK YOUR BOX WHEN YOUR BOX DELIVERED TO YOU AND YOU WILL GET YOUR KEY SOON FROM US .

THANKS

Subject: WHY DID YOU GO BACK AND TALK TO THIS PEOPLE (SCAM)

Good Morning ,How are you doing and how is your home?
Madam,we want to tell you that we are still working on your matter,
But what suprise us is that we got a report that you still go back and talk to
this people,we don't know why you don't follow our instructions.We told you
that we don't want you to talk to anybody not untill we finish our work here.

Today,we got your a letter from Federal Government here informing us that your
money will be ready tommorrow that we will send you the shipping receipt by Fedex
but we don't think if you still want us to go ahead with our job here.

The papers that you will have in other to get your money there is with us,
but just that we are confussing if you still want us to continuel on this matter
or not..Please get back to us and let us know if you want us to move on with
this matter or if we should leave it okay.

Thanks,

From Board of FBIEFCCICPC.

Forward all the emails they have sent........................... Including the Mtcn too
Send the $ info to my Email............do not email it to them.... i will as your Tax advice
We finaly got a msg that some few month Ago... someone text you , and called him self FBI...... We are waiting for you to take Action...... by the plane we had for them... send the $ When you got up.... am assuing you that if you Continue doin this with them........ You cant get money fromm them....There Govt never knew about this case,, and they also have intrest in this Criminal Act of there ppl down there....

A little word is enough for a wise........

Thanks

Walter.

Information below..........

NAME... jOANA MODUPE SOMOYE
ADDRESS...24B PLOT 5 TRADE FAIR
CITY....... LAGOS ISLAND
STATE,,, LAGOS
COUNTRY..NIGERIA
ZIPCODE.. 23401

Agent Walter.

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement