Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#114059 by Spook Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Tony Carlos, [email protected]

http://en.netlog.com/tonycarloss55a
tonycarloss55a
male - 55 years, United States
About me
Even though am officer but am still very much romantic,i know how to love and i expect to be loved in return.I am here to find my soulmate and also to render service to all the scam victims on netlog.I am officially an FBI agent http://www.fbi.gov/ my specialty is to investigate suspected internet user to know their real personality without them knowing.Feel free to add me as friend because i am here specially for you.

Message after i claimed to be a victim! :=)
u re so sweet with ur word.I think its impolite,immature for some scam victims to be embarrass or ashame to share their past experience with scammers with us FBI,i have been scammed and so re many people online so there is no reason to be embarased about it. u can share your friends experience with the scammer with me so i can start working on it and get to know you better in the process.u can add me up [email protected] more later
I have been working with the FBI as a scam detective since 1995, and it will please u to know the agency work with rules bcos they get hundreds of reports every day from scam victims so if u wanna add me up and share ur frends experince here is my ID i know its hard for u to trust on here but u have to give me the chance to help if u really want me to........and if u are scared am after ur money our charges are free we get paid by the UN.... be careful out there tony

Uniform armbadge says "Indiana Department of Correction"....Its a picture of a prison officer!

Last edited by Spook on Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Advertisement

#114081 by Spook Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:53 pm
To [email protected]
Sent on 18-Jul-12 at 20:39:36pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 18-Jul-12 at 21:15:04pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 18-Jul-12 at 21:15:04pm (UTC +00:00) - 35mins28secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸203¸64¸134:58897)

Nigeria.........no surprise there! :twisted:
#122498 by Spook Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:26 am
Same scammer ...changed ID

http://en.netlog.com/FBIStephanwilson
male - 52 years, New York City, United States
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AM HERE TO HELP
Company FBI
Profession scam detective officer (Soldier/Police/Security)
Hobbies Helping scam victims/Long walk/internet

hello its nice to have you on my friend list,i am 50yrs old genuine FBI agent british citizen but base in newyork city,US.I live alone since i lost my wife to cancer 2006
....i do my work from home as an internet scam monitoring officer. my primary reason for contacting you is to get to know u beter and also gain your trust to help me through my job. i will like to know some few things about u before we begin; 1. are u single? 2 are u ready for a relationship 3. do u live alone or with your family 4. what do u do for a living. 5.how long have u been using the internet? pls be more poilite to answer this questions and i will answer it too in reply to your message . patiently waiting for ur urgent reply... stephan

i understand my questions look mire like an interogation but u should know am an officer and only trying to do my job ok.....anyway I think its impolite,immature for some scam victims to be embarrass or ashame to share their past experience with scammers with us FBI,i have been scammed and so re many people online so there is no reason to feel embarrased about it. feel free to share your past experience with scammers with me and i will be working on it and get to know you better.. stephan

am not saying u are a scam victim ok..just want u to be careful on here and if u wanna share any past experience with scammers with me feel free to add me up on my yahoo ID [email protected] be careful out there stephan

SAME MIND GAME!
I think its impolite,immature for some scam victims to be embarrass or ashame to share their past experience with scammers with us FBI i have been scammed and so re many people online so there is no reason to feel embarrased about it. feel free to share your past experience with scammers with me and i will be working on it and get to know you better..

#127773 by Spook Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:02 am
Same scammer is back on netlog with new id!

Netlog
westafricamonitaryco
online male - 55 years, Los Angeles, United States

am here working for obama foundations we here to help scam victims and to look for a love of my life

Pictures stolen from Actor, Kevin Patrick Buxton
#128829 by Spook Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:56 am
http://en.netlog.com/officermichael
officermichael
male - 40 years, New York, United Kingdom
Hobbies
Arresting Scammers And Making Sweet Love To My Partner :twisted:
About me
Welcome to my world...i am an undercover agent in the anti fraud and cyber tapper department.Be police to write me a message about ur bad experience with scammers and i assured you that we will look into your case and locate the scammers and have them arrested,we re very good at this work and u can trust and rely on us

My names re michael kenneth,i am a 40yr old single police officer working with the fbi,a genuine member of netlog who believe that there re still good people on the INTERNET.I work with the secret FBI as a scam detective,i run an underground check up on suspicious people using the internet.i am friendly,lovely,romantic and honest in all i do.I dont have time to playing around when it comes to relationship. i dont like cheaters and i dont like fakers. what else you want to know? am a very serious man who love to jokes around. I have sense of humor all the time,admire people who respect others. I have big heart, I dont date pretty face but i date pretty heart. if you know what i mean. I dont look outside the body but i do look deep inside the body. I want someone to love me for who i am not what i am. I am not rich but am rich in loves. if you have any question about me just drop me your question on my page but first tell me more about you,are you single? do you have children? what your occupation? how long have you been on netlog? what are your hobbies? do you believe in finding a man who will love you on net?pls get back to me with the answer to my questions..thank you for your patient and heaven bless you.

ImageImage
#130964 by Spook Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:30 pm
http://en.netlog.com/honestyisthebestpolicy1a
honestyisthebestpolicy1a
Police Officer Cletis Vandamn
40 years old - male - United States

my names are Cletis Vandamn,am an international police officer presently in Pennsylvania,USA.i am on netlog to stop internet scam.feel free to add me as friends so we can talk more about how to stop scammer. :twisted:

thanks for accepting me as friend....as u already know am Cletis Vandamn single parents of two grown up girls who live on their own here in Pennsylvania,USA.i officially add you as friend because i saw your name among the westernunion and moneygram board list.The list is all about those who has send money to scammer all over the world.i have been assigned by the united nations to contact you so i can help you arrest the scammers and refund back your money to you.I am a genuine police officer who u can trust without fear,pls feel free to tell me more about the scammer,how much did you send to him and what is the receivers name,,mtcn numbers you used in sending the money via westernunion or moneygram.our service is free and we will ensure you and your family dont get involve in this,pls be free with us so we can stop scammer so they would hurt other innocent people using the internet.i am expecting urgent respond from you.

ImageImage
#133490 by Spook Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:51 pm
Back with a new profile

http://en.netlog.com/honestofficer1a
honestofficer1a
online male - 40 years, Miami, United States
My names are Cletis Vandamn from United State,i am here to help stop scammers,i will need your trust and cooperation to be able to achieve this dream of ours to ensure one can use the internet without the fear of being defrauded...feel free to write me a message :evil:

The government is interested in your case and they want you to cooperate with me,they made everything available for us to arrest the scammers,you wont regret this if u open up with us and let us arrest them and put them in jail for life.Its would be more easier if you arrange the details and send it to me in this format...
Receivers Name:
Amount sent:
Your email:
Mtcn if u still have it:
Its would be so unfair and inconsiderate if you do not send us the details needed for us to trace and stop them inorder for them not to defraud another innocent person...your help can make it stop them.i am assuring you that we will get the scammer and send you back your money,our service is free of charge.i am expecting a quick reply of the following details needed.i will send you my badge immediately you send me the details needed. .
#133689 by Spook Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am
http://en.netlog.com/officergeorgepatterson
officergeorgepatterson
male - 52 years, United States
HELLO.....FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING...AM HERE TO HELP

Hello ,its nice to have you on my friend list my names re george patterson,i am a 52yr old single police officer working with the fbi and interpol,a genuine member of netlog who believe that there re still good people on the INTERNET.I work with the secret FBI as a scam detective,i run an underground check up on suspicious people using the internet.i am friendly,hardworking and honest in all i do. feel free to ask me anything am here to help .........George

Last edited by Spook on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
#133714 by Spook Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am
http://en.netlog.com/EFCC_ONLINE_COMPENSATION
EFCC_ONLINE_COMPENSATION
EFCC ONLINE COMPENSATION
42 years old - male

Mission Statement
The EFCC will curb the menace of the corruption that constitutes the cog in the wheel of progress; protect national and foreign investments in the country; imbue the spirit of hard work in the citizenry and discourage ill gotten wealth; identify illegally acquired wealth and confiscate it; build an upright workforce in both public and private sectors of the economy and; contribute to the global war against financial crimes.
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is working really hard to put and end to cyber crimes and ensure the internet is safe for all. its sad to see peoples falling victims of online scams.
EFCC will get you, any where, anytime.

Hello Madam

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission is working really hard to put and end to cyber crimes and ensure the internet is safe for all. its sad to see peoples falling victims of online scams. Madam the EFCC is ready to compensate her and ensure she lives a normal life once again. All she need to do is to fill and submit the text form below to enable us process and transfer her money to her.

Full Name:
Mobile Number:
Contact address:

These information will facilitate the swift processing and transfer of her compensation money to her. The EFCC would also want to know how much she were scammed. if she have any evidence to show, it would be an added advantage for her to retrieve all that she has lost. we shall be looking forward to your response to enable us process and transfer her compensation money to her. Do take care and have a wonderful time

Regards
EFCC ONLINE .

#134120 by Spook Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 am
http://en.netlog.com/hobbsmicheal
hobbsmicheal
Hobbs Micheal
51 years old - male - United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to my profile I am a nice adventurous and fun man I love life and like to live it to the fullest. i enjoy walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and anything spontaneous and fun. I love to read as well, music is a big part of my life as i can't stay away from it.
Profession: Soldier/Police/Security

"i can help people who have been scammed"

American on Badoo!
http://us1.badoo.com/01226145814
Micheal, 48
Torrance, CA, United States
About me
Hello and welcome to my profile I am a nice adventurous and fun man I love life and like to live it to the fullest. i enjoy walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and anything spontaneous and fun. I love to read as well, music is a big part of my life as i can't stay away from it.
Interested in
I am here mainly to find a good woman that will care love and take care of me. i still beleive in love and i am not looking for a model or barbie, just some one that will love me sincerely and that i can love back as well. My lover should be my bestfriend and confidant I hope to find such a wman here hopefully and write my testimony here.
Last edited by Spook on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
#135580 by Spook Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:33 am
http://en.netlog.com/agentcarlosdasilva
agentcarlosdasilva
online male - 42 years, United States
My names are Carlos Dasilva born and bred in miami,florida march 25 1970,i am a single parents of one daniel 9yrs old boy.my grandparents are brazilian and that makes me partly american and partly brazilian.I am searching for love and i hope to find it here on netlog,i want a woman that would love me for me and accept my son as her own child.Pls feel free to write me a private message if you re 100% real and genuine as i am here.
Company
International Police Agency
Profession
Internet Crime Detective (Soldier/Police/Security)Looking for
?Relationship
Hobbies
Arresting Scammers :twisted:

I hate scammers
..+--^----------,--------,-----,--------- ^-}
..| ||||||||| `------' POLICE DEPT.-----]
..`+---------------------------^--------- --|
....` _,---------,---------,--------------'
....../ XXXXXX /'|......../'
...../ XXXXXX /..`...../'

My names are Carlos Dasilva born and bred in miami,florida march 25 1970,i am a single parents of one daniel 9yrs old boy.my grandparents are brazilian and that makes me partly american and partly brazilian.I am here for two reasons 1,to find my soulmate 2,to do my official work,i used to serve at iraq with United States Armed Force but i quit and came back home to take care of my family.i am now currently working with the interpol as a internet crime detective and i have been assigned to investigate an internet scam case involving u and some africa scammers.Tell me more about you,origin,occupation,family,likes,dislikes and hobbies.i will tell you how your case with the scammers after you tell me more about you. .
#136806 by Spook Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:44 pm
http://en.netlog.com/inspectorryanbrandon
inspectorryanbrandon
Inspector Ryan Brandon
55 years old - male - United States
Hello i am here to catch scammers. I am working alongside FBI as an independent Internet fraud investigator. So many fake profiles (men and women) here on the internet making single people to loose much money and trust while leaving the victim heart broken. Hence, there is a need for proper clean-up. Feel free to contact me if you have been scammed or in the process. I can help you arrest the scumbag to get back lost money or help you check out someone you dating online if he is genuine. Thanks

Hi, how are you? Nice to meet you here. I am an officer that burst scammers. I work with the FBI as a scam detectives, i can help you if you have problem with scammers. Kindly add me and give me info about scammers. I will also like to know you more. bye

Good day to you young lady. I am a police officer that burst scammers. I am also using social networking sites to catch scammers and I work directly with FBI, Interpol, the U.S A armed forces and Internet Crime Complaint Center here in the states to eradicate the large amount of fraudulent profiles on several well known social networking sites such as facebook.com, tagged.com, badoo.com, netlog.com, twoo.com etc. I also help several websites which name and shame these people. I have specialized web programs which can hack and trace scammers to get their location and address from their email or phone number. We help scam victims to recover their lost money back. Hence, if you have been scammed, kindly get back to me with your yahoo/msn ID and we will chat on there. I will get the scammer's info over chat. I prefer we talk in yahoo or msn as i dont trust this social networking sites to exchange information.
I am 55years old and single and it will be nice to know you more. I enjoy mainly outdoors and some indoors activities in my spare time. I like nature walk, sports such as tennis, basketball, football. I like going to the beach, horse riding, camping and going to the movies among others. Feel free to tell me about yourself and dont forget to send me your yahoo/msn ID for chat. Bye for now. Ryan.

#138721 by Spook Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:00 am
http://en.netlog.com/maxwellvodina
maxwellvodina
male - 57 years, London, United Kingdom
Hi, am an Interpol officer here to catch scammers. Please give me information on your scammer as we need information from the public to trace and burst scammers. Inbox me if you have any info for me and i will respond back.
Also feel free to tell me about yourself as i am single. Thanks

#139276 by Spook Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:21 am
Spook wrote:http://en.netlog.com/hobbsmicheal
hobbsmicheal

To [email protected]
Opened 12-Dec-12 at 11:04:24am (UTC +00:00) - 1min8secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (196¸46¸245¸49:39338), (196¸46¸245¸50:57022)

:dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby: :dancebaby:

yes dear My name is Micheal Hobbs and it is very ncie to meet you I hope we can be really good friends tell me moreabout yourself and are you on yahoo messenger so we can chat on there and i can tell you more about myself