Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#370273 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:54 pm

How are you doing today? Your mail has been received here in this office with respect dearest, Yes Executive Board of Director Federal Ministry of Finance Republic of Benin deposited an unpaid ATM CARD worth of $2.5 Million USD on your name here in our department FedEx Express Courier Service,

And the depositor name is Mrs. Linda Williams, who was secretary to the Executive Board of Director Federal Ministry of Finance Republic of Benin, and she told us that you should going to contact us with your full details where you want us to remit your package direct to your address in your country,

So therefore I will advise you to send us your full details as soon as you receive this mail to enable us remit your package as it stated on Monday being 30th of July 2018, which is the order from AUTHROITY who is responsible of this transaction, and you must hurry because of our official Security keeping charge that is involve which the cost is $27usd per day,

I thought you got me clear? However such as the information we need from you urgent for the delivery of your package to your addresses, (1) Your full name (2) Your address (3) Your direct Telephone number (4) Your intentional passport or ID Card,

You can call any time you wash lf there are any more information you needed OK, +229 66676007 or +229 60380596 I am waiting to heard from you soonest.

We wait to hear from you soon Don't keep us waiting for your own good.

Yours sincerely,

Email: [email protected]

Logistic Manager: Dr. Felix Udoh

Phone: +229 60380596

The above email is a scam using a false identity with intent to defraud.

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
Advertisement

#370274 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:54 pm
reply-to: Miss Mariana Amir <[email protected]>
to:
date: Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 11:13 AM
subject: From Office of The Presidency Financial Minister Benin Republic

From Office of The Presidency
Financial Minister Benin Republic

Attention:

Through the complains and reports this country are receiving
from United Nation and America Government, The government of
this country has programmed and ordered your funds $12.5M to
be pay toou trough ATM card or Online Bank, so comply as
soon as you are in receipt of this email and send the above
mentioned details

Full Name:
Full Address:
Phone Number:

Ministry of finance trust funds has issue a law and ordered
in no case should your funds $12.5M be tempered till all your
total funds are completed for this government may not wish
to attain any further complains from any body or any country.

Contact Person:Hon. COOLEY WILLIAM
Director Foreign Remittance Dept,
United Bank for Africa PLC
Telephone: +229 96083515 43/Fax: 0023409022232625
Email: [email protected]

It is very important that you contact the Bank now and request
for FUND TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM/ATM CARD APPLICATION FORM
so that you will fill it out and submit to the Bank.

Yours in Service
Hon. COOLEY WILLIAM
Secretary General
Benin Republic

The scammer will try to convince one to send money in advance. In exchange the scammer will promise even more money or assets will be sent in return. It is all a complete lie.
#370275 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:55 pm
reply-to: Finance Ministry <[email protected]>
date: Thu, Jul 26, 2018 at 1:56 PM
subject: The Board of Federal Ministry of Finance.

Dear Beneficiary:

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin Republic. are here to notify you of your out standing payment funds of $4.7 MILLION. after the meeting held on 6th of July 2018. His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN, Dr.Patrice Talon. has Instructed this Department to send your funds through Money Gram Or western union money transfer for easier receive of your Compensation funds without any further delay. to avoid paying money to the wrong person.

You are required to send your name and address were you want your fund to be send through Money gram or western union, the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from today is the sum of $5000.00. also your are required to send the sum of $50 dollar for re-renewing and reconfirm your file that was deposited in this office with your name and address bellow.

(1)Your Full Names....
(2) Country/City........
(3) Telephone/ Cell # .....

Yours in service
Mrs.Rose Mike (ESQ).
Finance Ministry
Federal Republic of Benin.

#370276 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:56 pm
om: Rev BEN EMMAUNEL <[email protected]>
reply-to: Rev BEN EMMAUNEL [email protected]
date: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 9:43 PM
subject: ATTENTION

The Board of federal ministry of finance Benin republic. are here to
notify you of your payment inherited funds of $19.5M.000. after the meeting
held on 20th of jun 2018. His Excellence the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC
OF BENIN Rev BEN EMMAUNEL talon. has Instructed this Department to send your funds
through Money Gram money transfer for easier receive of your
inherited funds without any further delay. to avoid paying money to the
fraud stars that is going on through the global. you are required to send
your name and address were you want your fund to be send through Money Gram the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from
tomorrow is the sum of $5000.00. also your are required to send us the sum
all your full information to avoid mistake
in this office with your name and address bellow.

Contact with this information below:

Beneficiary name---------------------
Address----------------------- ---------
Tel phone------------------------- ----
sex........................... ......
age........................... ....
country....................... .....
next of kin.....................

best regard Rev BEN EMMAUNEL
tel phone +1 (973)662~4195
Chat Conversation End
Type a message...

#370277 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 pm
reply-to: Mrs Sarah Chris <[email protected]>
date: Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 8:56 PM
subject: FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
SENATE HOUSE - UPPER CHAMBERS WUSE DISTRICT, COTONOU BENIN

Good day Dear, I have to inform you again, that we are not playing over this, I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to you, the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this payment for what you have been in cantered in many months ago, but I want you to trust me, I can not scam you for $59 it is for bank processing of your payment, the fees of $59 is clearly written to you before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $59 it is an official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment, this is final, and the forms from there becomes effective once we submit your payment application processing fee and pay the form fee of $59 I don't want you to loose this fund this time, because you may never get another such good opportunity, the federal government is keen and very determined to pay your overdue debts, this is not a fluke, I would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid, you have to trust me, you will get your fund, find a way to get $59 you will not loose it, instead it will bring your financial breakthrough, find the money and send it to our bursary.

The reason why am sending you this because I want you to receive your USD4.8M immediately we are trying to round up for this payment program.

The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of your processing charges you will get your $4.800, 000.00 into your account within 15hrs.

Here is the payment information through western union money transfer or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to abandon this transaction because of the requirement of ($59) ([email protected]) +2296021406

Here is our Account Officer Info: trough western union/ Ria transfer or MoneyGram.

Receiver's name: GASTON UDE
Location Address: Lot No. 23 Patte D'Oie, 03 BP 2147. Cotonou, Benin Republic.
Text Question: When
Answer: Now
Amount required: $59
Sender's Name:
MTCN Number#:

Sender’s address:
Sender's Telephone:
Sender’s full banking details to avoid wrong transfer:
Bank Name and Address
Account Number:
Account Name:
Routing Number:

As soon as the payment is received today, you will receive your $4.8M the same today without any delay. Do hurry up to send the fee once you wake up this morning to enable the payout bank complete your transfer before close for the day.

Yours in service

Mrs Sarah Chris

#370278 by Ghanageria Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:58 pm
reply-to: MRS TINA MORE <[email protected]>
date: Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 12:21 PM
subject: Contact the western union agent for your fund

Attention: Beneficiary.

I am Mrs. Tina More from Ministry Of Finance Cotonou (Head office)this is to bring to you notice that after the conference meeting we had, The Government of this country realized that you are among those that involved in scam victim we have in our list to Compensate by the government of
this country as instructions from United Nation(UN)The Governor of this state Cotonou Benin Republic has instructed this office to forward your file to
western union money transfer department to pay you the sum of US$1.200,000.00 through western union.

His Excellence the Government has instructed the western payment department Dr. Patrick Onu to send the sum of US$1.200,000.00 through his custody for easy receiver of your funds. You are to contact them now to ensure that your fund will be transferring to you once you send them the needed information to avoid wrong transaction.According to the demands of western union money transfer you are to receive your fund at the installment rate of $5,000.00 daily until the US$1.200,000.00 is completely transferred to you accordingly. You are to contact them now with the bellow information to avoid wrong transaction.

Reconfirm your address

(1)Your Full name:.......................
(2)Your Phone number:..............
(3)Your Contact address:.................

Listen very carefully, tell Dr. Patrick Onu that you advise to contact him by Mrs. Tina More. from Ministry Of Finance here in Cotonou Benin ;Below is their Contact Information.

Contact with this information below:

CONTACT PERSON: DR. PATRICK ONU
Phone Number: +229 98 78 38 35
EMAIL: address : [email protected]
Address: 12 Avenue Island streets, Cotonou, Benin Republic

Please, do not forget to update me as soon as you receive your first payment.

Best regards.