Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#174237 by Viking Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:59 am
I have been scammed by a person called Blessing Okoh in Ghana. I have posted a warning about her on this site. After several month she came back to me and told me that a witchdoctor will bring pain and death to her and me if I don't pay for her travel cost from Nigeria to Ghana in order to talk to the witch doctor.

I have heard about these witch doctors before, but I would guess this is just another scam. She is telling me that our relationship is over, but I need to pay her.

Have any of the readers of this site came across something like this before. And is there somebody who believes in these witch doctors ?
Advertisement

#174238 by Gateway Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 am
Don't worry about it, it is "her" way of getting money from you, actually over there they do tend to believe in that sort of thing.

Do not send any money have no more contact and once "she" realises you are not biting you will be left alone.

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
#174239 by jolly_roger Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 am
I'd strongly suggest you simply cease all communications with the tosser!
As Gateway said, don't worry about it because it's just another excuse the scammer is using to try and fleece you. The majority is just scare tactics. Witchdoctors are cunning and they understand the power of negative energy better than most, and they know it. They use fear to the maximum effect. It's just like a magician who pretends his tricks are real, until you find out what is actually going on behind the scenes.