Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#177961 by Grunt Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:59 am
UNITED NATIONS MISSION TO NIGERIA
UN 11 Oyinkan Abayomi Drive,
Ikoyi P.O. Box 2075,
Marina, Lagos - Nigeria. .
http://www.un.int/nigeria/

Hello,

ATTN.SCAMMED VICTIM COMPENSATION /$$650,000 BENEFICIARIES.
REF/PAYMENTS CODE: NG06654LAG $650,000 USD.

This is to bring to your notice that I the representative of Nigeria to the United Nations has been appointed by United Nation/International Financial & Economic Crime Unit to Nigeria in association with Nigeria government to pay 150 scammed victim's the sum of $650,000 USD Six hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars) each. You have been listed and approved for this payment as one of the scammed victims to be paid this amount in the last phase of the Economy Reform Project,I would like you to Provide/confirm your detail ,so that your compensation would be paid out to you. Get Back to me as soon as possible for more details on the immediate payments of your $$650,000 USD compensations/Beneficiary funds.

This includes every foreign contractors , inheritance next of kin and lotto beneficiaries that was originated from Africa, Europe, Asia Plus Middle east and Americans that may have not received their sum, and people that have had an unfinished transaction or international businesses that failed due to Government problems etc. We found your email in our list and that is why I'm mandated to contact you, this have been agreed upon and have been signed.

On this faithful recommendations, I want you to know that during the last U.N./Economic Reform meetings held at Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world in the meetings on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scams artists operating in syndicates all over the world today. In other to retain the good image of Nigeria, the President of the country is now paying 150 victims of this operators $650,000 USD each in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, the payments are to be paid to you by one of our correspondent banks in Europe or America .

According to the number of applicants at hand, 114 Beneficiaries has been paid, Most of the victims are from the United States while the rest are european's and asia's, we still have more 36 left to be paid the compensations of $650,000 USD each. Your email was mentioned by one of the Syndicates who was arrested in Lagos as one of their victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anyone for any reason what so ever as the Interpol is already to trace of the criminal act. So keep it secret till they are all apprehended. Other victims who have not been contacted can submit their application as well for scrutiny and possible consideration.

You can receive your compensations payments via BANK DRAFT, Wire Transfer . Get back to me with your contact address with your direct phone number and I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you. You can click on the above website.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Joy Ogwu

Sender: [email protected]
Received: by 10.49.60.227
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013
Advertisement