Scams re-targeting those who have already been victimized
#188060 by began steele Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:04 am
Fake Anti Scam Site “Crime Watch” It just a personal Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/crime.watch.501. Claim to be a “Scam Watch” site
[email protected] Uses the real Scamwatch site logo as Yahoo avatar. No legitimate site uses Yahoo.
+60126871664
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Malaysia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Maxis Mobile (Binariang)

NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CORRECT SITE. http://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/ind ... amAboutUs/

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
Advertisement

#188249 by began steele Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:05 am
She said her name is Mrs Sharon Knox, and she works with James Comey Jr FBI.

Crime Watch 17:54
Thanks for adding us Report every scam and fraud for investigation

xxxxx19:38xxxxx
ok thx

Crime Watch 19:38
You are welcome Please join hands with us to find them We have enlisted you among others to get grants to join hands with us to fight scammers

xxxx19:40
gd

Crime Watch 19:41
Email us at: [email protected] Your full name, contact address and telephone number You will receive Government grant of $950,000 from us You are among lucky ones to get this Please join the campaign Did you won a lottery sum that was never paid to you?

xxxx 19:45
nop

Crime Watch 19:45
Ok What about receiving mails from scammers? We have arrested so many recently

xxx 19:46
?? great

Crime Watch 19:47
Some already has been jailed while the remaining are on high court judgement Did you get any letter from them?

xxxxx 19:47
no not at all and why they would send me

Crime Watch 19:48
Because your profile and email address here on Facebook won you a place And charity cash sum of $950,000 But spend wisely and avoid scam Join us as a team to spread the words Ok

xxxxx19:49
ill see now im go to sleep

Crime Watch 19:50
Try send the info to use first then you go to sleep [email protected] Our Malaysia Office will reply you They are responsible for payment direction Ok

xxxxx 19:50
now i like to know why i need to send a mail u found me here so u can also send all here

Crime Watch 19:51
For the claims of your $950,000 Ok Its still Ok Send here then
For the claims of your $950,000 Ok Its still Ok Send here then Your address and telephone number We will direct you to the payment Bank Vandaag

Crime Watch 23:43
Hello

xxx 23:43 yeah wht

Crime Watch 23:43
No words back from you

xxxx 23:43
nop

Crime Watch 23:44
You were instructed to provide your details for payment
xxxx23:45
i was WHAT INSTRUCTED WHAT U THINK I WILL GET THIS FOOL PFFFFFF I JUST BELIEVE SHIT OF IT

Crime Watch 23:45 What are you talking about?
Baiter got Blocked :laugh-s:

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.